Our Tavern (open discussion)

btw, if when reading the wiki, you find some words/sentences which are in conflict with the lore. Feel free to tell me and i will change it.

edit: and should i add the health/sanity/hunger of all the chara on their pages?

Edited by orian34

DINGGIDONG! It is the time adventurers!

It's 21h00 here and 09h00 for others people(yay, it's the morning, isn't that cool?).

Today :

-Added F.A.Q page in the navigation(empty for now).

-Wrote the Cleric page

-Rewrote the Druid page

- added some graphicals upgrades for the Barbarian and Paladin.

-asked about the "he health/sanity/hunger of all the chara on their pages" and got no response

-next day, i think i will begin the second link : mobs!!!

edit: Feel free to see those pages :p

Edited by orian34
  • Like 1

It's 21h00 here and 09h00 for others people(yay, it's the morning, isn't that cool?).

Today :

-Added F.A.Q page in the navigation(empty for now).

-Wrote the Cleric page

-Rewrote the Druid page

- added some graphicals upgrades for the Barbarian and Paladin.

-asked about the "he health/sanity/hunger of all the chara on their pages" and got no response

-next day, i think i will begin the second link : mobs!!!

edit: Feel free to see those pages :razz:

ah, missed that, should show the health/sanity/HP under the pictures on the right hand side of the page.

another question about the wizard : does his LvX spells are the LvX spells of everyother character that is like him(spellcaster and reader tags)

only to know if i say all the name of the spells or just write LvX at some point and write what are these LvX in the magic tabs?

another question about the wizard : does his LvX spells are the LvX spells of everyother character that is like him(spellcaster and reader tags)

only to know if i say all the name of the spells or just write LvX at some point and write what are these LvX in the magic tabs?

Some of the shared spells will differ in levels,

For example, 

The wizard gets Wall of Fire at lv 4

The druid gets Wall of Fire at lv 5

sorry it's a misunderstanding, i was talking about the fact that wizard needs to read the scroll before craft ANY spells.

edit: and it looks like the wizard description in the chara pages is not exactly right :p

Edited by orian34

sorry it's a misunderstanding, i was talking about the fact that wizard needs to read the scroll before craft ANY spells.

edit: and it looks like the wizard description in the chara pages is not exactly right :razz:

Yes, The wizard has to scribe his spells while the cleric and the druid do not, this is fully intentional.

The wizard is by far the most powerful character at high levels, he will have even more spells than he does now, for that reason, he is required to scribe a spell into his spell book before he can craft the spells, it's for balance.

fa_spell_haltundeadmass",
            school="evocation", what is that? i can't even find it in the spellbook...

look at wands

Prefab("common/inventory/fa_spell_haltundeadmass", haltundeadmassfn, assets, prefabs),

it's targetted aoe undead stun, so it's using spellcaster instead

Yes, The wizard has to scribe his spells while the cleric and the druid do not, this is fully intentional.

The wizard is by far the most powerful character at high levels, he will have even more spells than he does now, for that reason, he is required to scribe a spell into his spell book before he can craft the spells, it's for balance.

but does one or two other chara would have to do the same?

Sorry i'm late but i was needing some informations :/

Today:

-Added picture for the barbarian

-Added health/sanity/hunger under picture of all chara.

-rewrited the shadow knight

-writed the wizard

-YAY i have done the chara for now!!!

and thanks to our two leaders for their support!

• Like 2