Sign in to follow this  
kraken121

Suggestions

Recommended Posts

kraken121    401

I haven't gotten to him yet. I die each time on level 2 due to the fire staff things. I've been waiting in my world trying to get the insulated backpack from the giant before I try again.

more damage type resist gear / spells will be added soon. As for now, Try using the fire armor ;) and they can be destroyed / dodged fairly easily. I also suggest bringing lots of jerky, healing potions, healing salves etc into the dungeon with you. My last long play through, I ran out of healing stuff the level before the Goblin king, so I ran around killing spiders and burning stuff for ash to get a stack of healing salves ;)

Edited by kraken121

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

Are you guys going to tweak the exp bar art? Currently it seems to stand out quite a bit, in my opinion.

Yeah, I agree, it's kinda a work in progress, I would like to make it a little smaller. I will check out the other one you posted and see how that looks, thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minik435    50

Hey! :) Here are my new ideas:

1. Hound-riding goblins.

When hound is beaten, the goblin stay alive untill you beat him

Can hit twice (goblin and hound in same time)

As fast as 3/4 of hound (he have a jockey, so he MUST be slower)

Jockeys on: normal or archer (80%) and very rare warrior (20%)

2. Goblin warriors:

Have a pot and metal armor (which gives 1.5 prot of pot), and short iron sword

Sometimes drops armor, pot or sword (chance = 10%)

Same life as normal goblin

Hits 2x better

3. Warg jockey:

Hardest (except king) goblin in HitD. Sent sometimes after 20+ day.

Have same health as goblin warrior and warg

Drops same things as goblin warrior and warg (if it have any loot, idk, he never dropped anything for me :( ) with 75% chance

Fast as Warg (he is so strong, so goblin warrior doesn't matter for him)

4. Iron ore:

Drops same things as gold ore, but gold is replaced with iron)

5. Furnace:

Used to melt ores into bars (No! It is NOT like in MC!)

Crafted by 10 cutstones, 10 charcoal and one heat rock

Structure

Time to melt: 1/4 of day

Can melt in same time up to: 5 ores

6. Basic Anvil:

Used to make armor from bars (there can be crafted too special LESSER armors like lesser fire armor)

Crafted by 5 iron bars

Science level 2

7. Magic Anvil:

Used to craft armors with HIGHER abilities.

Crafted by 10 iron bars, 5 gold nuggets, 3 purple gems and 2 nightmarefuel

Magic level 2

Note: Things from anvils can be done ONLY near it (how do you make armor then? By your hands?)

Note2: The abilities are RANDOM with:

- 20% chance on BA for lesser and 80% for anything

- 50 % chance on MA for higher 30% chance for normal and 20% for lesser

Why I'm writing lesser and higher? I just saw on my fire armor "lesser", so I think there will be some "higher" things.

I don't know what about ores, so I posted only one from a lot of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

Hey! :-) Here are my new ideas:

1. Hound-riding goblins.

When hound is beaten, the goblin stay alive untill you beat him

Can hit twice (goblin and hound in same time)

As fast as 3/4 of hound (he have a jockey, so he MUST be slower)

Jockeys on: normal or archer (80%) and very rare warrior (20%)

2. Goblin warriors:

Have a pot and metal armor (which gives 1.5 prot of pot), and short iron sword

Sometimes drops armor, pot or sword (chance = 10%)

Same life as normal goblin

Hits 2x better

3. Warg jockey:

Hardest (except king) goblin in HitD. Sent sometimes after 20+ day.

Have same health as goblin warrior and warg

Drops same things as goblin warrior and warg (if it have any loot, idk, he never dropped anything for me :( ) with 75% chance

Fast as Warg (he is so strong, so goblin warrior doesn't matter for him)

4. Iron ore:

Drops same things as gold ore, but gold is replaced with iron)

5. Furnace:

Used to melt ores into bars (No! It is NOT like in MC!)

Crafted by 10 cutstones, 10 charcoal and one heat rock

Structure

Time to melt: 1/4 of day

Can melt in same time up to: 5 ores

6. Basic Anvil:

Used to make armor from bars (there can be crafted too special LESSER armors like lesser fire armor)

Crafted by 5 iron bars

Science level 2

7. Magic Anvil:

Used to craft armors with HIGHER abilities.

Crafted by 10 iron bars, 5 gold nuggets, 3 purple gems and 2 nightmarefuel

Magic level 2

Note: Things from anvils can be done ONLY near it (how do you make armor then? By your hands?)

Note2: The abilities are RANDOM with:

- 20% chance on BA for lesser and 80% for anything

- 50 % chance on MA for higher 30% chance for normal and 20% for lesser

Why I'm writing lesser and higher? I just saw on my fire armor "lesser", so I think there will be some "higher" things.

I don't know what about ores, so I posted only one from a lot of.

1. Already thought about this way back, but we put on the back burner for now, due to the animation required for it, our animators are quite busy on other things ATM.

 

2. Already in the mod ;) Many different versions of the goblins that have player used armor which works the same way as it does with the player, also many different weapons they use as well ;)

 

3. Look at 1.

 

4. {shh it's a secret} ;)

 

5. Look at 4^

 

6. Look at 4^

 

7. Look at 4^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minik435    50

Wow, I'm suggesting things that are secrets right now or will be added. Did you found sth to travell in time and add these things before I'm posted them here? xD

I'm REALLY sure, u didn't added these:

1. Ghuls:

- Very rare monster with 2% chance to spawn in full moon when you dig the grave.

- Have ONLY 200 HP but have immunity to arrows and some other weapons

- To kill it you need to hit him with normal spear.

- Hits on a bigger range with it's hands (70 HP per hit)

- Drops sth special that I have not idea.

- Not so fast

2. Skelly:

- Spawns at full moon.

- Neutral

- Fast

- Have things on (when killed, drops them)

- 300 HP

- Hits 35 HP per hit

- Fights like pigs

- Drops bones

3. Skelly-boss

- Spawns with 0.2% chance from killed Skelly

- Have 2000 HP

- Hits 100 HP per hit

- Sometimes summons ghosts (Revenge of the Dead installed will make this soooooooooo hardcore :p)

- Shoots bones

- When dies he drops Skelly's armor (=2x thulecite prot) and Staff og Skelly (which shoots bones, 20 uses, 50 HP damage)

- Extremly hostile and very fast

4. Undead goblin:

- Spawns at full moon from graves near goblin huts

- Hits 3x more powerful than goblin

- Has 2x lesser life than goblin

- Faster than player (not if player have cane)

- Drops 2-5 nightmare fuel and regular goblin things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice    17

more damage type resist gear / spells will be added soon. As for now, Try using the fire armor ;) and they can be destroyed / dodged fairly easily. I also suggest bringing lots of jerky, healing potions, healing salves etc into the dungeon with you. My last long play through, I ran out of healing stuff the level before the Goblin king, so I ran around killing spiders and burning stuff for ash to get a stack of healing salves ;)

 

 

I am waaaaaaaaaay more prepared this time! Also I will have to see some of these spells. :p  I love the idea of having spells at my disposable but my love for Wigfrid is even greater so I'm not sure.

Edited by Alice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

Wow, I'm suggesting things that are secrets right now or will be added. Did you found sth to travell in time and add these things before I'm posted them here? xD

I'm REALLY sure, u didn't added these:

1. Ghuls:

- Very rare monster with 2% chance to spawn in full moon when you dig the grave.

- Have ONLY 200 HP but have immunity to arrows and some other weapons

- To kill it you need to hit him with normal spear.

- Hits on a bigger range with it's hands (70 HP per hit)

- Drops sth special that I have not idea.

- Not so fast

2. Skelly:

- Spawns at full moon.

- Neutral

- Fast

- Have things on (when killed, drops them)

- 300 HP

- Hits 35 HP per hit

- Fights like pigs

- Drops bones

3. Skelly-boss

- Spawns with 0.2% chance from killed Skelly

- Have 2000 HP

- Hits 100 HP per hit

- Sometimes summons ghosts (Revenge of the Dead installed will make this soooooooooo hardcore :razz:)

- Shoots bones

- When dies he drops Skelly's armor (=2x thulecite prot) and Staff og Skelly (which shoots bones, 20 uses, 50 HP damage)

- Extremly hostile and very fast

4. Undead goblin:

- Spawns at full moon from graves near goblin huts

- Hits 3x more powerful than goblin

- Has 2x lesser life than goblin

- Faster than player (not if player have cane)

- Drops 2-5 nightmare fuel and regular goblin things

1. ghouls are in the plans for the 2nd or 3rd monster wave, would have to check.

 

2. Already in mod ;) We actually have a couple different skelly types but only one is in the mod for the public to see. We have a lot of undead planned but that will not be for a couple updates from now.

 

3. see 2^

 

4. see 2^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

I am waaaaaaaaaay more prepared this time! Also I will have to see some of these spells. :razz:  I love the idea of having spells at my disposable but my love for Wigfrid is even greater so I'm not sure.

Which hero will you go in there with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minik435    50

Holy crap, I will better do list "Things, that are not planed in HitD" 0.0

Nature suggs?

1. Apple trees:

When chopped down gives you some apples and 1-3 wood (as normal trees)

1.1 Apples:

Cookable

Can be cooked in crock pot as a fruit

Gives 3 health, 15 hunger and 5 sanity

Rot in 4 days

1.2 Cooked apples:

Gives 10 health, 25 hunger and 10 sanity

Rot in 3 days

2. Blueberry bush:

You can take blueberries there

2.1 Blueberries

Gives you same stats as berries + 10 sanity

Rots same as berries

Cookable only in crockpot with plums, apple and berries = fruit soup

3. Plump tree:

Gives you 4-8 plumps when chopped down and 1-3 wood (stage of growth)

3.1 Plumps:

Gives you 1 health, 10 hunger and 5 sanity (they're small, do you wanted sth special?)

Cookable as fruit

Rot in 2 days

4. Fruit soup:

Is same as 1/2 of mandrake doup and is HOT!

Rot in 7 days (Samara Morgan will come then and you can give it to her, she is so hungry :<)

5. Ladder:

With it you're can take some fruits, birchnuts and acorns that grows on trees WITHOUT chopping them down

Crafted by 4 boards and 4 rope under survival tab

Soo okay for now (holy god, do not be planned or in game!!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice    17

Which hero will you go in there with?

 

I'm currently using Wigfrid since she can take a beating pretty well from the goblins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

I'm currently using Wigfrid since she can take a beating pretty well from the goblins.

Heh she has less HP than both the Barbarian and the Paladin at start up, and the druid gets almost as much hp as her at lv 20. But don't forget both the paladin and the barbarian both can craft shields which further increases your defenses ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice    17

Didn't know that the barbarian could craft shields thats pretty cool. When I use to play Neverwinter Nights waaay back when it first came out I was always partial to the bard and red dragon disciple class. So I guess I'm used to being squishy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

Didn't know that the barbarian could craft shields thats pretty cool. When I use to play Neverwinter Nights waaay back when it first came out I was always partial to the bard and red dragon disciple class. So I guess I'm used to being squishy

Hehe, Bard is a planned Hero ;) RDD is not though, as of now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice    17

Hehe, Bard is a planned Hero ;) RDD is not though, as of now.

 

Oh ok now that sounds really awsome! Can't wait to see how you would incorporate his song skills into the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

Holy crap, I will better do list "Things, that are not planed in HitD" 0.0

Nature suggs?

1. Apple trees:

When chopped down gives you some apples and 1-3 wood (as normal trees)

1.1 Apples:

Cookable

Can be cooked in crock pot as a fruit

Gives 3 health, 15 hunger and 5 sanity

Rot in 4 days

1.2 Cooked apples:

Gives 10 health, 25 hunger and 10 sanity

Rot in 3 days

2. Blueberry bush:

You can take blueberries there

2.1 Blueberries

Gives you same stats as berries + 10 sanity

Rots same as berries

Cookable only in crockpot with plums, apple and berries = fruit soup

3. Plump tree:

Gives you 4-8 plumps when chopped down and 1-3 wood (stage of growth)

3.1 Plumps:

Gives you 1 health, 10 hunger and 5 sanity (they're small, do you wanted sth special?)

Cookable as fruit

Rot in 2 days

4. Fruit soup:

Is same as 1/2 of mandrake doup and is HOT!

Rot in 7 days (Samara Morgan will come then and you can give it to her, she is so hungry :<)

5. Ladder:

With it you're can take some fruits, birchnuts and acorns that grows on trees WITHOUT chopping them down

Crafted by 4 boards and 4 rope under survival tab

Soo okay for now (holy god, do not be planned or in game!!!)

 

1. We probably won't be adding too much to the "over world" resources, I have a couple things planned but our main focus will be in other areas ;) (we will be adding in plenty of new resources though, two should be in the next update ;) )

 

2. see 1^ (note: there is a druid spell already live that is similar ;) )

 

3. see 1^

 

4. We will be adding in more recipes as the mod progresses.

 

5. Unfortunately I don't think this is possible due to player custom character animation restrictions but the mechanic are not. I would be worried about removing the mechanics of treeguard etc spawns though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice    17

I've seen you talk about adding boots and rings, etc. Are you goings doing a overhaul to the inventory system or something? Like adding the slots for the items and all. Though you might have already stated this and I could have missed it, if so sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

I've seen you talk about adding boots and rings, etc. Are you goings doing a overhaul to the inventory system or something? Like adding the slots for the items and all. Though you might have already stated this and I could have missed it, if so sorry.

{secrets} will give a preview tomorrow ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

*cough* Rings and boots slots won't be incompatible to RPG HUD? I have RPG HUD 55 and dunno want to resign from it.

we are making it so it will be ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeathDisciple    292

*cough* Rings and boots slots won't be incompatible to RPG HUD? I have RPG HUD 55 and dunno want to resign from it.

HUD is a headache due to multiple versions, which versions will be supported is something I'll write up after I go through that headache, however I'm aiming to support 25/55 default and 25/45 neat ones. This mod is making barebones obsolete. I will likely have to add some extra spaces on those too due to... alignment issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice    17

Oh wow, you guys are working really hard this, thanks for answering so fast btw. Really cool that it is going to work with rpg hud a swell!   (hope there will be a belt slot so I can finally use the belt of hunger without having to juggle armor!)

Edited by Alice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kraken121    401

Oh wow, you guys are working really hard this, thanks for answering so fast btw. Really cool that it is going to work with rpg hud a swell!

 

We are trying to make it as compatible as it can be with most mods ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this