Suggestions

The following suggestion is very serious and legitimate. It is to be taken with great concern. The entire fate of your mod rides on this one singular suggestion. This suggestion contains so much raw power, that it can be used to eliminate entire dimensions. That is why I am trusting you with it. I will warn you, the task of containing such a suggestion is not an easy one. If you do not wish for this, simply glance away from this suggestion, and read other people's posts. Many people will try to hunt you down. Kingdoms will bow to you. You will have more power than Maxwell himself. I hope you are ready for the suggestion. Are you ready? Okay, here it comes...

Make everything sideways

I think it would be nice some character customization/creation, you pick the class and enter the game then you can change the hair, the face, etc. Atleast 4-6 presets of each. (don`t know if its possible, don`t know nothing of moding)

I think it would be nice some character customization/creation, you pick the class and enter the game then you can change the hair, the face, etc. Atleast 4-6 presets of each. (don`t know if its possible, don`t know nothing of moding)

The character = class as is, however the customization is fully possible - you can either override the character model as a whole (which is obviously used for custom chars already), or just 'parts' separately (via override symbol, being that symbols are pretty much body parts, face hair hands etc).

Obviously, it would need some form of interface, but for me, the bigger problem is that someone would have to make said presets. It would multiply the art amount needed per class, and it would be preferred to have the same person that did the original art do all the possible versions so they fit well. We had played with that idea initially when we started this project, but we seem to always have more/important arts stuff to do.

Basically, I'm open for doing something like that in the future, but if I get the assets to do it with.

Thanks for your suggestion!

but ugg.. 

We would love to add in different versions of the characters, but it takes hours upon hours to make a new character models and I would prefer that the art resources get spent towards progressing our mod to beta.

i need YOU to suggest something : do i make the traps page on the items tab or in the world(everything that is in the ground y'know, like set pieces, gob hut etc) tab?

no need for traps or set pieces or set piece traps,

goblin huts and other structures should probably have their own structures page. Goblin huts should probably be linked to the goblins page etc

? i was reffering to our traps(like lightning rod or goblin's head for now, don't worry! i said i won't talk about traps :razz:)

the goblin hut already have it's place ;)

Goblin kings head on a stick is not really a trap, just a special item.

What do you mean about the lightning rod?

the "totems" , and the king's head have more criteria for traps than items>others

but traps should be in World or Items???

The totems are items, they are just very rare drops and the players can't make them...yet, (it's coming in the crafting update)

The only thing the goblin kings head on a stick does is give a chance that goblins will run from the area in fear. So I would list that as an item, not a trap.