u know this problem is very similar to the earlier crash i had wen we thought it solved cuz i updated the game... i can still hear the background sounds and had saved game near dusk ...maybe its cuz of neat45??do u guys use another version?

Personally i use 55 coz I can't be bothered with inventory space lol. But I don't think it's rpghud at all, as I said before, I think it's sort inventory that is causing corruption as it doesn't know of my changes and tries to use inventory system in a different way than base game.

mod_config_data has just mod configurations, I don't know which OS you're on but I'm quite sure that mods are not supposed to load from there. In general, on all windows systems I saw (as well as gog linux tarball distribution) mod folder is in main game folder, e.g. dont_starve/mods/ wherever you installed the game.

If you're on mac or the above doesn't help you, you might want to check this thread and try to figure out where it is.

I did that and i tired making a world (spawned as druid when trying to play wizard) so i disabled the mod in-game and it reenabled itself so i deleted the mod folder and when i try to play as wickerbottom it spawns me as wilson and the current wolrds i had wont go away. This mod literally ruined my dont starve :frown-new:

i personally think you ruined your game yourself...this mod have obviously some minor bugs(C/P typos mainly) but it never did what you said, before saying this mod especially can ruin the game, try to search why, using other mods, hacked game, doing anything that can make bug your game...i tried this mod, and i really want to say that this mod improved the game!

I did that and i tired making a world (spawned as druid when trying to play wizard) so i disabled the mod in-game and it reenabled itself so i deleted the mod folder and when i try to play as wickerbottom it spawns me as wilson and the current wolrds i had wont go away. This mod literally ruined my dont starve :frown-new:

Um, the mod can't reenable itself if it wanted to, in fact, game does all in its power to disable mods whenever needed or not. The mod itself does absolutely nothing to original game toons as well. And it definitely cannot overwrite base game files, so there is no way in hell it's able to influence save slots that were never ran with it active so... I'm going to guess you overwrote some base game files instead of installing it correctly.

Try to check game consistency, it will likely be able to recover from whatever changed.

yeah, it is said pages ago, it's because they don't added bookcase for the paladin 'cause he doesn't are a spellcaster but have some spells...you can use them by disabling that option in the mod config(the bookcase).

Edited by orian34
  • Like 1

yeah, it is said pages ago, it's because they don't added bookcase for the paladin 'cause he doesn't are a spellcaster but have some spells...you can use them by disabling that option in the mod config(the bookcase).

thank you

• Like 1

Hey, your mod seems really cool and I see you are looking for artist. 
(Is there some better place to ask this? if there is I didn't find it, sorry)

I Might be interested to help but I have few questions. 

Is any animation skills required?

What kinda textures are still needed?
How hing quality work are you looking for?

And is there any other requirements?

Thanks

Hey, your mod seems really cool and I see you are looking for artist. 

(Is there some better place to ask this? if there is I didn't find it, sorry)

I Might be interested to help but I have few questions. 

Is any animation skills required?

What kinda textures are still needed?

How hing quality work are you looking for?

And is there any other requirements?

Thanks

Hello,

There were better places to post this, like here

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/31636-artists-wanted-for-mod-project/

or 

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/36015-our-tavern-open-discussion/

But it does not really matter. 

As for your questions,

1. We are always looking for more animators but it is not a requirement, we already have some on the team. 

2. We need all sorts of artwork, from items, to monsters, world gen stuff etc

3. We are looking for quality art to try and match the rest of the artwork in the mod/game as best as possible, but a lot of other simple art is also required for the mod. 

4. Not really any special requirements really, just people that enjoy the mod and can work well together with the rest of the team :)

Hello,

or 

As for your questions,

1. We are always looking for more animators but it is not a requirement, we already have some on the team. 

3. We are looking for quality art to try and match the rest of the artwork in the mod/game as best as possible, but a lot of other simple art is also required for the mod. 

4. Not really any special requirements really, just people that enjoy the mod and can work well together with the rest of the team :-)

i was thinking, i can do some art work! I will pm you and show you what i am drawing actually! :p

Hello,

or 

As for your questions,

4. Not really any special requirements really, just people that enjoy the mod and can work well together with the rest of the team :-)

Nice

Here is some fast sketches I made.

Is there some item or creature that needs model and texture? I could make few sketches out of your ideas.

And then if you like them I can make the final textures on computer.

OQPv7Lc.jpg?2?7881

• Like 5

cure poison is intentionally using different images, as the new ones are used mostly for crafting ingredients not 'final products'.  As for oil, you have to remember that dropped item is subject to colorcube while inventory is not, it's likely colorcube effect not an error (at least I don't see anything wrong with my scml file)