More options for World Customisation screen

It would be cool to have a customization in regards to the opening of the caves, I think it would be cool if ALL cave inhabitants slowly seep up into the upper world instead of just batalisks. If this isn't a thing I would still like cave customization options.

If the Rock Lobsters were slowly escaping from the caves they would fill the entire world map in quite a short time because of the bug that causes their reproduction rate to be very high and they also do not have natural predators.

I support these ideas, though I'm not so bothered about 3. 

Seems really weird to me that we're supposed to guess what the pictures mean - some are obvious, some really aren't.

There's still one of the world customisation options that I don't know what it is - too tired to reopen my game right now to see where in the list it is so I'll ask about it tomorrow now this has reminded me.    I thought it could be Vargs, but someone here said it would be good to be able to turn off Vargs so I suppose not.

Edit - I took another look (it's the one before pengulls) and I'm sure it is Vargs actually, now I've seen a couple more in game.

And a random button would be fabulous.

what i would like to see is a new setting - Global. So you'd have none, less, default, more, lots and global. With global selected it would be like the current lots. With lots selected there would be lots of whatever it is but not in the wrong biomes. So no beefalo wandering the marsh or whatever.

Really there should be an option for pig king. I spent immense amount of time to explore the map to set up a base then found out there is no pig king. Pig kings creates a lot of comfort room considering gold income and gold related items. It sucks to have or don't have it randomly.  

Archived