Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Pyromailmann

Skeletons not showing up when I die and resurrect.

Pyromailmann    2991

So I died in my world and then when I was resurrected, there wasn't a skeleton like said in the additions of the "Where's there's a Wilson" update.

• A skeleton will now spawn at your death location if you are resurrected. 

I died and resurrected in 2 different save files (one made before the 'Where there's a Wilson" update and then one after the update and neither put a skeleton at my death spot.

Idk if this is happening to other people but it was surely something I found weird.

brummbar7    513

So I died in my world and then when I was resurrected, there wasn't a skeleton like said in the additions of the "Where's there's a Wilson" update.

• A skeleton will now spawn at your death location if you are resurrected. 

I died and resurrected in 2 different save files (one made before the 'Where there's a Wilson" update and then one after the update and neither put a skeleton at my death spot.

Idk if this is happening to other people but it was surely something I found weird.

Did you die in caves and respawn topside?  Pretty sure I saw where due to game mechanics, if you 'change' worlds while respawning it does not drop skeletons.

Pyromailmann    2991

Did you die in caves and respawn topside?  Pretty sure I saw where due to game mechanics, if you 'change' worlds while respawning it does not drop skeletons.

No, I was in the regular world when I died and respawned. I also didn't change save files while I died.