Why Wigfrid is not a true warrior?

OH COME ON. I have two things to say:

1-Learn how to grammar, please. (Im a yankee/english arrogant)

2-You must be an idiot because her Nickname is "The Performance Artist" what of that don't you understand? Her motto is also: "A test of my incredible acting!" A performance is a movie or play and an artist is someone who acts or does animation or drawings. Just because she only eats meats doesn't make her not a true warrior. Also: Warriors don't just use a sword, Vikings used bows. Samurais used ranged weapons like bows and crossbows. Even tribal people used blowdarts to knock out or kill enemies. and even for today's standards a "Warrior" uses a gun over a knife or sword.

Thanks,

I never realized I was not playing with a Valkyrie, but clearly, it is so obvious that i play with an actress who develops the role of Valkyrie, uh, that difference ..

(* cough  stupid cough cough *)

-------------

The english isnt the only language in the world, i dont like talk like a yankee/english arrogant ;:3

Wigfrid needs a nerf like Wes needs a buff. She's intended to be a combat character. She also can't eat vegetable, which means you have to risk your life more often to get meat.

As for English, feel free to make as much fun of it as you like. Tis a silly thing, indeed. At least we don't have to differentiate between male and female objects, though. :razz: (Im another arrogant yankee/english)

If this is the case, why you can make food with vegetables and eat they?

Oh, sure, so risk your life, He he he!

vikings used ranged weaponry, they were very good at it, but i doubt they would use magic

Her "role" is a strong valkirie, if she is so strong and brave, why she can use ranged wapon?

The reals braves warriors dont care die in the fight.

Valkyrieishon: adj. To be Vakyrie-ish.

Correction:

Valkyrieishon: 

Adj.

To beings, arrogant American ignorant, Vakyrieshon of natures.

I'm

So

Sorry

EDIT: Aaand ninja'd by JoeW so I guess I have to make an intelligent point here.

Brianman27, Wigfrid is designed the way she is because of the basic principles of game design. Sure, it might not be the most logical thing, but if she was more designed around lore, then her playstyle would probably be a disaster.

Thanks,

I never realized I was not playing with a Valkyrie, but clearly, it is so obvious that i play with an actress who develops the role of Valkyrie, uh, that difference ..

(* cough  stupid cough cough *)

If this is the case, why you can make food with vegetables and eat they?

Oh, sure, so risk your life, He he he!

Her "role" is a strong valkirie, if she is so strong and brave, why she can use ranged wapon?

The reals braves warriors dont care die in the fight.

Now, here is where I lose you. Your main arguement is that she is a "Strong Valkyrie" Who doesn't use ranged weapons. Here are my problems with this:

• You say that Strong Warriors don't use ranged weapons. Why? We've already established that warriors DO.
  • Why doesn't she eat vegetables? We already told you that she is crazy and still thinks she is acting. She doesn't eat vegetables because they "Are not fit for Vikings/Valkyries" And as I already said, warriors DO use ranged weapons!
  • "Real brave warriors don't care if they died" If you sign up to the army you'd be pretty brave, but I think you'd still care about NOT DIEING! Just because someone is brave doesn't mean they're stupid, as we already told you.

So, as you see, we have already given you EVERY answer you wanted, but you keep pushing it, grasping at straws, repeating what you already said, etc. If somebody here is stupid, I would say it's you. Now, can we drop this flame war before it gets worse?

Archived