The Way ROG Puzzle

I thought I'd create this thread because the Mysterious Notes one is 80 pages long and hard is to find new things on with all the pages. The puzzle was completed and we have this so far. (Sorry if this wasn't needed)

on the trailer for ROG ( ) an image flashes at the end containing a link. If you go to the link it will take you here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/science/craft/path.html

pt. 1 of the puzzle: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/science/craft/prototype.php

This is completed by entering ( berries   rocks   silk ) into the provided boxes. The code is found by mapping 

4            8         5

coordinates found on paper in-game onto the map and going to the coordinates to find these items.

pt. 2 of the puzzle: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/science/craft/part2.php

This is completed by entering ANTIKYTHERA MECHANISM which is will result in Wilson saying: 

Not crazy. Not Crazy. Not crazy. Not crazy. Not crazy. Not Crazy. Not crazy. Not crazy. Not crazy. Not Crazy. Not crazy. Not crazy. I know this all means SOMETHING! Stupid Birds, I need ALL 17!! NOT crazy.

Then entering: CASTOR and POLLUX will lead you to the final picture. This was found out by connecting the dots on the mapped cordinates to make the constellations Castor and Pollux.

Final Page: Link to site: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/science/craft/the_way.html

DAY 1

post-346604-0-76593000-1398991080_thumb.

Wilson is looking crazier than ever stirring a bowl with a stick.

Day 2

post-346604-0-87147200-1398991089_thumb.

He seems to be building something while hammering with a rock.

Day 3

post-346604-0-83920900-1399062340_thumb.

He's wrapping 2 crows with silk similar to the forbidden knowledge video with 2 mice. Is he making another door!?

Day 4

post-346604-0-05676300-1399148514_thumb.

Wilson is lifting berries out of the bowl he was stirring them in.

Day 5

post-346604-0-26819500-1399234421_thumb.

Now just throw the switch... *Wilson looking unsure* DOOOO IT!!!

Day 6

post-346604-0-81866000-1399316129_thumb.

THE MACHINE IS COMPLETE!!! WILSON'S DOOR!

Day 7

post-346604-0-49648100-1399409817_thumb.

A strange figure emerges from the light... Wendy?

Day 8

post-346604-0-76608300-1399492636_thumb.

Don't Starve Together has been announced, a free expansion for people that own the game. Adding multiplayer.

Gif of all images

post-346604-0-69546800-1399493056_thumb.

Don't Starve together coming summer 2014! ADDING MULTIPLAYER! Good or Bad?

Link to forum: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35989-don%E2%80%99t-starve-together-multiplayer-officially-coming-summer-2014/

post-346604-0-33247600-1399492954_thumb.

Very good.  If you're interested the actual sequence that played out, Castor and Pollux was derived by someone's girlfriend, because she recognized that the capitalized C's in the Not crazy sequence, if counted against the greek letters, corresponded with certain greek letters related to star brightness (don't remember which), Gemini was in the class of the first, and she arrived at Gemini somehow.  Allegedly.  That was kind of a stretch in logic but I guess it worked.   So technically what actually played out was not the puzzle being solved by connecting map dots.  That only was discovered after the puzzle was solved.

If you're interested in all the clues available to us for the last part:

-the paper on the lower left corner of the prototype page has the words "GEMINI 200" on it

-the greek numbering system on the bird notes

-the antikithyra ascii art

-the C/crazy greek letter sequence corresponding with star brightness

-the map dots forming the constellation

-the "alone" and "together" text boxes on the moon page

That was pretty much what we had available to us for the solving the last part of the puzzle (the two moon pages).  Nobody picked up on the Gemini on the prototype page until afterward (well, nobody mentioned it if they did notice) otherwise it might have been solved quicker and more logically.  And without the aid of an apparent astronomer.

Picture one : Wilson using a mortar and pestle, I guess he's using the berries here.

Picture two : Wilson using a rock to hit, huh... something (board ?).

Picture three : I guess we will see some silk related stuff here.

Very good.  If you're interested the actual sequence that played out, Castor and Pollux was derived by someone's girlfriend, because she recognized that the capitalized C's in the Not crazy sequence, if counted against the greek letters, corresponded with certain greek letters related to star brightness (don't remember which), Gemini was in the class of the first, and she arrived at Gemini somehow.  Allegedly.  That was kind of a stretch in logic but I guess it worked.   So technically what actually played out was not the puzzle being solved by connecting map dots.  That only was discovered after the puzzle was solved.

If you're interested in all the clues available to us for the last part:

-the paper on the lower left corner of the prototype page has the words "GEMINI 200" on it

-the greek numbering system on the bird notes

-the antikithyra ascii art

-the C/crazy greek letter sequence corresponding with star brightness

-the map dots forming the constellation

-the "alone" and "together" text boxes on the moon page

That was pretty much what we had available to us for the solving the last part of the puzzle (the two moon pages).  Nobody picked up on the Gemini on the prototype page until afterward (well, nobody mentioned it if they did notice) otherwise it might have been solved quicker and more logically.  And without the aid of an apparent astronomer.

Thanks! I'm not very good at these glad to have more info. =)

Skull24 should see this! I doubt he'll go back to the picture just to check on it today to find that the picture changes every day.

Btw, have anyone noticed those two marks on picture two. On previous picture it showed one. This is like the Maxwell's puzzle, only this one is more of a compic styled than the previous one.

Skull24 should see this! I doubt he'll go back to the picture just to check on it today to find that the picture changes every day.

Btw, have anyone noticed those two marks on picture two. On previous picture it showed one. This is like the Maxwell's puzzle, only this one is more of a compic styled than the previous one.

Of course he will go back and check on it. If you look at his video library, he has 17 videos on just the "All's Well That Maxwell" puzzle. Skull24 has done this before

Of course he will go back and check on it. If you look at his video. ibrary, he has 17 videos on just the "All's Well That Maxwell" puzzle. Skull24 has done this before

Okay. Btw, whoever made this topic; go back to the picture; it already is at day 3 where Wilson ties two crows with silk, I presume. May be tomorrow we'll find out what Wilson is really making and may be soon we'll be able to see what Wilson is making!

Okay. Btw, whoever made this topic; go back to the picture; it already is at day 3 where Wilson ties two crows with silk, I presume. May be tomorrow we'll find out what Wilson is really making and may be soon we'll be able to see what Wilson is making!

sorry I just got home and updated it... it always comes out while I'm at school.

sorry I just got home and updated it... it always comes out while I'm at school.

that's beause it's part of your present for going to school, you know, besides a nice future

Picture one : Wilson using a mortar and pestle, I guess he's using the berries here.

Picture two : Wilson using a rock to hit, huh... something (board ?).

Picture three : I guess we will see some silk related stuff here.

You were so right :D

i wanted to ask you guys/gals something, dont you think that the recent "comic" of willson working its similar (in some ways) to when he made the portal in the origin trailer?

here is the part i am refering to: http://youtu.be/fXP4_2qRHng?t=46s

its not in the same order but i find it odd that in the trailer he ties the exact same way the rats and the ravens, also he is seen hammering something in both moments and i dont know why but i started to made the connection when he crushed the berries and when he cuts his hand and drips blood into the mix.

maybe i am just seeing things or what do you think?

i wanted to ask you guys/gals something, dont you think that the recent "comic" of willson working its similar (in some ways) to when he made the portal in the origin trailer?

here is the part i am refering to: http://youtu.be/fXP4_2qRHng?t=46s

its not in the same order but i find it odd that in the trailer he ties the exact same way the rats and the ravens, also he is seen hammering something in both moments and i dont know why but i started to made the connection when he crushed the berries and when he cuts his hand and drips blood into the mix.

maybe i am just seeing things or what do you think?

You are right, we have made that parallel.

That is why people are thinking he is creating another door to leave this world.

Archived