Game memories

Morgan17

I remember a game from a long time ago by the title of LEGO Universe. I loved the game very much and contributed to the closed beta, thanks to my dad who got me in. When it closed, I was dissapointed. Nothing will ever replace the hole in my heart from that.

Anyone else have great game memories?

Paraworld.

It was a fun RTS Dinosaur/Prehistoric time game where man used dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures which actually came from another dimension to fight wars with each other. I'd play it today as I still have the disc, but I lost the instruction manual with the code needed to install the game a while back and I can't seem to find it.

250px-Paraworld.jpg

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.

First game I ever played. I remember it having a lot of bugs and things I didn't notice that messed up my parks greatly (You had to have a pathway connecting every transportation ride or people would wander around infinitely trying to get to something on the other side of it, and there was this whole advertising/banking/development thing I never even looked at) but I actually got pretty good at it. The last park I remember building was a PvZ themed one, that ended up turning into a hodgepodge of random rides that had nothing to do with PvZ.

CarnEvil.

I watched a friend play this a while ago at a local pizza parlor. Looked AMAZING. Never tried it myself, since I'm not a fan of First Person arcade shooters. But this game changed my view on it.

A silly game called Dr. Muto. Mad scientist that transformed into different creatures for different purposes.

Also a weird one called graffiti kingdom. Think spore but you have to draw the parts yourself. That one contained the bane of my childhood: Telepin.

As for the third, Luigi's Mansion. It's where my namesake is from.

I remember a game from a long time ago by the title of LEGO Universe. I loved the game very much and contributed to the closed beta, thanks to my dad who got me in. When it closed, I was dissapointed. Nothing will ever replace the hole in my heart from that.

Did you know anyone called NeonHeroicSpartan? That was me. I played that game daily till it closed, I even have a screenshot somewhere with a mythran when it closed. ;-;

I do indeed have great game memories.

They were about a game called "LEGO Universe"...

:c

Jak & Daxter along with the first 3 Spyro games pretty much made my life. Then Kid Icarus was always abig deal for me on the NES because I sucked so much at it, but I love Uprising. And Borderlands being my first FPS game. And how I got my first Gameboy and I took it with me everywhere until the day it finally died 3 years ago. :wilson_tranquil:

Jak & Daxter along with the first 3 Spyro games pretty much made my life. Then Kid Icarus was always abig deal for me on the NES because I sucked so much at it, but I love Uprising. And Borderlands being my first FPS game. And how I got my first Gameboy and I took it with me everywhere until the day it finally died 3 years ago. :wilson_tranquil:

i have a game boy an 3 nes's

Bubst 3D; totally horrible game; terrible design, bad control, ugly graphics....yet has something endearing about it.......

I bought that for my best friend. ..unbeknownst to me it would one day make every top 10 list of Worst Games Ever.

I bought that for my best friend. ..unbeknownst to me it would one day make every top 10 list of Worst Games Ever.

I think my father got me my copy at age 6; so neither of us were in the know of the hell that would be bestowed on me.

Archived