[Sounds] Pleasuring your ear-holes

Danke schön! ^-^

but please, if my head gets too big it won't fit on the credits. huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Believe it or not, but that was made from the stock wolf howl that every indie game with wolves in it uses,

I've made sounds with my own voice, but I wasn't quite as experienced then. I would very much like to see how it turns out with this.

Anyways,

What kinds of ambient sounds? Wind, maybe the Goose sounds every now and then (In the trailer, you see it fall from the sky) but not actually having it there would be funny. Maybe airplane sounds as a joke or balloons squeaking from the balloon hounds. Or hounds from overhead.

Flute for wind

I really like the idea of rumbling thunder in the distance, maybe a few wind chimes.  The flute is sort of overdoing it, though.

We could also throw in some of the default world's sounds, like birds chirping and trees creaking and stuff like that. 

EDIT NUMERO 3: I really, really like that third song in the OP.  It really sounds hopeless and desolate.  Maybe for the Static stage?

Speaking of sound. What about some custom sounds for Strix and Sheep?

I think the feeling would get much better if they would have their own sounds.

The sheep did have custom bleets, but I didn't know how to change the volume, so we took them out for the time being. I can probably fix them up now.

As for the Strix, custom sounds would certainly be nice to have.

The sheep did have custom bleets, but I didn't know how to change the volume, so we took them out for the time being. I can probably fix them up now.

As for the Strix, custom sounds would certainly be nice to have.

Since I started to make Let's Plays currently, maybe I can record something? It would be nice to be the art and the voice. ^^

• Developer

Edit: Er, how do I download from there? I know I have before...

An easier way to download it, here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?4axl70os16ssbhq

Also, My true identity shall remain a secret, now that'll hide it behind this magnificent umbrella, I bought if for 5 dollars.

"You're a wizard, L"

Expect more quotes soon! And maybe some fx if I can find the list to the fx that ya'll need.

Archived