The Way(Aka Praecantor 2)Speculations

Ever heard of a murder of crows?

Yes I have and it is a brutal form of execution...

Thinking on that, it would be the perfect punishment for Wilson for trying to escape the Island if They were able to stop him or find him again after escaping the Island.

Killed by the very thing that set him free....

Thinking on that, it would be the perfect punishment for Wilson for trying to escape the Island if They were able to stop him or find him again after escaping the Island.

Killed by the very thing that set him free....

Brutal form of....? 

A murder of crows is the same thing as a herd of beefalo. Or a pack of hounds.

Ever heard of a murder of crows?

of course, i've played bioshock infinite. hitman blood money reference? most likely not.

okay so he played bioshock infinite at least. maybe. or blood money. even less maybe.

Oh yeah, sorry I thought of murder by crows,

I know a murder of crows is a group of crows.

wow, kinda saved it there but kinda, you know, didn't.

just kidding guys, you're cool schmool. ( hey, this better not be a gone home reference )

of course, i've played bioshock infinite. hitman blood money reference? most likely not.

okay so he played bioshock infinite at least. maybe. or blood money. even less maybe.

wow, kinda saved it there but kinda, you know, didn't.

just kidding guys, you're cool schmool. ( hey, this better not be a gone home reference )

I was referring to the execution method the vigor was based off where prisoners are put in cages and left there until they are eaten by crows

But both ultimately do the the same

I was referring to the execution method the vigor was based off where prisoners are put in cages and left there until they are eaten by crows

Yeah but by the time they are eaten by crows they're already dead. Most often of thirst.

I don't know if this had already been said, but the steps Wilson is doing in The Way are done in the opposite order from the steps he does in the Forbitten Knowledge. That means he is doing the opposite: first he entered the world and now is leaving it (yea, this was obvious, but I wanted to point it out)

The fourth panel isn't the only thing that's changed this time... but why?

EDIT: Looking at it more, he seems to have gotten more "gruesome" and "distorted" looking.

actually, every panel has changed in all the updates, if you look at the gif you'll see

I don't think they were done to intentionally be in reverse order, they were just aligned in such a way that we wouldn't guess their purpose on the first day. Day 1 we just saw him mixing something. Day 2 we just knew he was building something. Day 3 we had a decent idea as to what was going on. Day 4 it's all but confirmed.

Archived