Who is the leader of shadow creatures?

I think it's the shadow watchers. I think they were once was people of the ruins that died of abuse of nightmare fuel and basically you can tell the storyline up to there. As for Mr Skitts, he might be a neutral trying to help you but also working for the other side. They're stuck in the middle.

But before we carry on, how do we define insanity?

Guy thinks he's a piece of corn and is consequently taken to the nut house. The doctors do their best and convince him he's not a piece of corn. Convinced he's NOT a piece of corn, leaves the hospital but he immediately comes back trembling. A chicken is outside and he's afraid of getting eaten. Dear fellow, says his doctor, you know very well that you are not a piece of corn but a man. Of course I know that, replies the man, but does the chicken know it?

"The shadow creatures symbolises the void of the human mind. Many have attempted to fill such void by searching for knowledge, but they always end up getting lost in their minds".

Take that scientists. What? Working hard at the lab? TOO BAD. You're just dun lost in yer minds.

The candidates are actually religion or bad life decisions. Like buying a sports car and driving it in a ridiculously congested, speedbump & pothole ridden city. Or you know... parties (too much), girls (too much), children you never wanted and/or planned for. That sort of thing.

But let's postpone derailage.

"The shadow creatures symbolises the void of the human mind. Many have attempted to fill such void by searching for knowledge, but they always end up getting lost in their minds".

Take that scientists. What? Working hard at the lab? TOO BAD. You're just dun lost in yer minds.

The candidates are actually religion or bad life decisions. Like buying a sports car and driving it in a ridiculously congested, speedbump & pothole ridden city. Or you know... parties (too much), girls (too much), children you never wanted and/or planned for. That sort of thing.

But let's postpone derailage.

Damn. You're goddamn right.

I worded it so wrong, that's not what I meant to say. When I said void, I meant to say the (physiological) void in the broadest term.

It was about time someone kicked my ass!

Archived