Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

(Wait, what?)

(Woodie turns into a beaver with giant overalls, Remember? Before he met Wilson he had alot of wood in his inventory thats why he transformed into the beaver man.)

Woodie turns and looks at Webber, then Wilson before he runs on all 4's towards the ManMoth.

(Wait, what? I thought he only changed after chopping too many trees or on a full moon.)

(He chopped alot of tree's before he met Wilson, the transformation stalled because of the darkness)

(And it slowly goes down over time when he's not chopping trees....*sigh* whatever.)

Wilson shouted out in surprise before running off out of fear.

(he ran away to find some tree's while he searched for the manmoth)

After a long period of runnig, Woodie gnawed on some tree's to stay as a beaver. But realized that he wanted to be friends with Wilson and stopped gnawing after a few hours. Once he finished he transformed back, his clothes were normal again, and he chased down Wilson to explain his Curse.

Wilson had just finished climbing back up out of the cave. He looked down at Woodie, a lot more anxiously than before.

Wilson: Don't come up here!.....I don't trust you!

(We should wait for PreChewedTree.)

Woodie looked up at wilson and then inhaled deeply before exhaling.

Woodie: "Wilson! Im cursed to do that! Good thing is, i can control it! And also think about this, would i have mauled you if i couldn't control it?" Woodie then climbs up the rope, until all of a sudden, the rope straightens out almost instantly, as if something so strong, yanked it.

Woodie looked down to see what was pulling it from the bottem and then realized that the Manmoth had thought the rope with it's trunk like it was a toy. Woodie began climbing the rope faster, thinking the rope would snap soon.

(Welcome to RP, Prechewedtree.)

Maxwell's eyes flashed with interest as he saw what was apparently a 'Mamoth' began tugging at the rope. Tapping his fingers against the arm of his throne, a plan formed in his mind. He couldn't control the Mamoth directly, for it was a creature spawned by Them, but many other properties of the world he had created were under his command. For example, the strength of the rope that The Lumberjack was climbing. Focusing on the rope, he caused it to fray where it connected to the ground. It was clear that it would snap, unless Higgsbury or the Spider Child assisted him.

Maxwell cleared his throat. "Now, ladies and gentlemen, will the Lumberjack fall to his doom, or will he be spared?" Annotating the situations before him seemed to supply more entertainment, as well as making sure his vocal cords didn't suffer from disuse. And of course, he had spoken like he had while he was a stage performer, addressing an audience. But this time, They were the crowd.

• Like 1

(I think it's his turn now.)

(Alright i can, wait, heck, i can wait through a noisy classroom, i can wait for him to be online! Only thing is, i use the school computer to get on this website, sometimes my parent's let me use their's, which is why i need my own computer. But beside that, i can wait.)

Edited by YetiFoot

( hi I would like to rp willow and also Charlie could be in the rp I don't know if you thought about her but she could)

(Ok go ahead, I did say on the rules that you CAN rp as a monster, I don't have to explain that so...it's fine with me)

Woodie grabbed the edge of the entrance to the cave's, pulled himself out of the caves, fell backside on the ground, and Gasped. Then pulled a piece of papyrus he had stuffed in his pocket and read the note

Note-"Woodie, travel to the cave's and fetch me the essence of a shadow creature. When you return, The Cat's Eye will be complete."

Woodie then stuffed the papyrus in his pocket, looked up towards the sky, and sighed seconds after he dropped lucy on the soft grass.

I want to be wolfgang

(You can be  wolfgang, and if you want, your own made up character. and an animal character like a pigman or Goose/Moose (mongoose) bearger any animal. No op though)

We can only continue once someone (not me) has Rp'd then we can continue Rping until then ill wait

:wolfgangstache:

Edited by YetiFoot