Sign in to follow this  
MrBananapie

Max days you've survived?

Mathspy    63

69/70, stopped playing Sandbox, trying to beat Adventure.FAILING HARD SO FAR. XDBut won't give up

In sandbox, 64. In adventure mode probably about 20. I have only ever once gotten past the first chapter and that's when it was Archipelago.

275 on my first save, 129 on my second...pretty much learned if you get past your first winter you're good, unless something terrible happens.

SharpNomo    79

I am not one for making huge bases and staying a long time in a particular world. Hell, I have never even crafted a shadow manipulator, I never got enough nightmare fuel or never found a treeguard in the times I wanted to make one. I could just beat 3 worlds with the secret character and then get enough nightmare fuel, though.

D7X    126

172, still progressing and dosen't seem to die anytime soon. :)

Heh, 172 is the longest I survived. Committed suicide though because it was back in Beta when there wasn't much to do. Currently at 101 and going to try for 1000.

TeoSS69    2,204

I actually survived so many days that i reached the end of time. At that point the universe restarted and i found my self back at day 1.Proof: P.S.Yes that is a touch stone on spawn point. BEST START EVUUUUUUUR