Don't Starve: Reign of Giants Expansion Release Trailer

JoeW

Accurate description of fans watching the trailer:

oPt1KrV.gif

You guys on the animation team are pretty beast mode for putting this together, especially under the time constraints. I'd definitely watch a Don't Starve TV series. ;)

Today I was having probably the worst day i've had all year, I went to school and it was so bad that people commented on how sad I looked and my health teacher sent me to the school psychiatrist.

The release of this trailer couldn't have been better timed, I watched it and it made me smile ear to ear. This trailer pretty much summed up why I love Klei so much.

Thanks Klei for my creating one of my favorite games of all time!

Edited by Weird Wanderer
  • Like 3

Are we going to get the release trailer soundtrack in the Don't Starve soundtrack? Because that soundtrack is GLORIOUS.

The soundtrack has been updated for the 6 new tracks, but the song that is played for this trailer.

How? pm me so as not to derail. Or just reply if you can say it in one post.

Assuming you bought it through the Humble widget on the Don't Starve website, you can redeem the keys that are on your Humble page on Steam.

More details can be found on this page.

If you misplaced the email from Humble that linked you to your keys, you can use their key resender.

• Like 1

Assuming you bought it through the Humble widget on the Don't Starve website, you can redeem the keys that are on your Humble page on Steam.

More details can be found on this page.

If you misplaced the email from Humble that linked you to your keys, you can use their key resender.

• Developer

Are we going to get the release trailer soundtrack in the Don't Starve soundtrack? Because that soundtrack is GLORIOUS.

One question, will the music for this trailer be added into the soundtrack at some point? =)

Glad you liked the music and thanks for the support.

Yes, we can arrange to have it included in the soundtrack. We'll try to get it in as soon as we can.

Vince

• Like 4

Glad you liked the music and thanks for the support.

Yes, we can arrange to have it included in the soundtrack. We'll try to get it in as soon as we can.

Vince

Do you guys have an address to where I can mail cookies to you?