"Where There's a Wilson..." Patch Notes - April 30, 2014

Bryce

• Developer

Is it normal that the MOLEHAT_PERISHTIME=total_day_time*1.5 in tuning.lua ? Considering it had a perish time of 2 days previously and it got ''increased'', I would assume that its perish time should not be 1.5 days, unless it was actually decreased, not increased!

It was decreased to 1 and then we bumped it back up to 1.5

I'm having a bee related issue, I have no bee boxes, beehives, or any bee related structures at all around where I'm currently calling my camp yet bees continually spawn from seemingly nowhere, and obviously do not have a home since they sleep where they are located when it becomes night.

While, aside from the absolutely insane amount of flowers they are producing being a fire hazard, and them being a threat when it reaches spring, this currently isn't that huge an issue, but I thought I should report it.

The only thing I can figure is this is part of some set piece that people have either never really noticed or it was added very recently in RoG, and if this is the case could you please confirm this?

And for me Killer Bees fly out of the hives\boxes and cannot return in anymore, stuck hovering in place or moving constantly in one direction instead (even if there is a wall\object in front of them). And not only for me, I might add. Earlier one of the devs said it might be a mod related problem, but it still occured without any mods and some other users, who don't use mods at all reported same problem. Can someone confirm that this issue is being dealt with?

I was reading a top ten list on gamefaqs about sound design in games; they gave Don't Starve an honourable mention but said that the characters voices being instruments wasn't implemented well; I shook my head very very hard at that.

I was reading a top ten list on gamefaqs about sound design in games; they gave Don't Starve an honourable mention but said that the characters voices being instruments wasn't implemented well; I shook my head very very hard at that.

that category was always suspicious. except when amnesia got it.

Yes. But for me, it's bit sadly

Well, i was once one of those who wished Klei would add something even more awesome to Wilson in Strange New Powers update. But then I understood, that only having his beard and a cool wiseass scientist character made him more awesome than anybody else)) Well if they added something to him I'd probably like that too though)

Every time I play other characters - I miss his attack lines terribly)))

Archived