"Where There's a Wilson..." Patch Notes - April 30, 2014

Bryce

I found a note too:

30 (-10,-16)

NlVL5sj.jpg

The latter 2 numbers appear to be a pair of coordinates, but what's the first one? Does it indicate order? Are there really at least 30 of these things?

Edit:

Whoops, someone posted mine while I was typing it.

Maybe the coordinates differ for each map and the note tells you where to go.

I got the same numbers as someone else, so I think the coordinates are universal and not map-dependent.

Of course, if this really is a puzzle, we may have to wait for the video to provide the missing pieces.

First off, I love the individual season length setting's and the "more" settings distinctly spawn's more now.

Second off ... that note... 

post-292841-0-73082000-1398876403_thumb.

I checked an in progress Webber world and behind a chest I found a not that had the same numbers.  ... I'm excited.  

Ironically, my stomach just growled.

I guess that is why it's called Don't Starve, time to eat. Of course, i don't want to get up so i'll just have a snack, maybe goldfishes or something.

The excitement is too much for me. Far too much.

Are you going to explode from excitement and the possibility of this being a puzzle?

Are you going to explode from excitement and the possibility of this being a puzzle?

I already have, the bloody proof of my excitement has been gibbed right onto my walls.

The puzzle's probably gonna be finished before I get home though, unless it is long and complicated.

Oh, please be lengthy...

Archived