What Is YOUR Favorite Character?

I have to side with Wilson since he's the easiest but besides him it'd have to be Webber or Maxwell even though I have little to no new experience with Webber or Maxwell's Codex.

Here's a lit of my most favorite to least favorite to play with anyway.

1.) Wilson

2.) Webber

3.) Maxwell

4.) Woodie

5.) Wigfid/ Wagithor <--that's her name in the code.

6.) Wolfgang

7.) Wes

8.) WX-78

9.) Willow

10.) Wickerbottom

11.) Wendy

Wigfrig is the favorite because of being an insanely good actress (and by extension Winnie because clearly they're played by the same individual). She deserves oscars.

I love all the characters though. The lovecraftean-protagonist vibes of both Wilson and Maxwell are specially charming.

Mine is Webber and Wigrid. I like Webber because he can befriend monsters and eat monster meat, which is amazing. I like Wigfrid because she's a beast, higher damage and less damage taken, along with the added bonus of the Battle Helm and the Battle Spear...

Charlie.

is it a surprise?

Yeah. She isn't playable, but i love night. And she was cute, when she was human. Also, she is one of main enemies for our heroes. So she saves you from losing attention.

From playable heroes: Wendy(she makes much interesting reference) and Wolfgang(It's about being a man!).

Wilson. Even without bonuses\penalties he is just way too charismatic. Everything about him is awesome.

Followed by Woodie and Webber. Wolfgang is cool too. But then again - I think every character in DS is interesting in its own way.

Wigfrid rules !

I really like her because I'm always fighting spiders (they made a conspiracy agaist me !), and she's very useful ^^

Plus, big monsters are such a piece of cake with her, I don't fear deerclops anymore, they fear me ;)

Archived