Why not Winnie with this DLC?

No Winnie because Wigfrid. Thought if devs are planning to make another DLC for this which would be for caves, she would be a good character for that DLC because she's a vegetarian and so are the Bunny men which live underground.

To me, Winnie seems... ahem... boring...

Please don't hit me.

I think there was probably the fear of the devs that she would be too similar to Wendy. A young girl who look similar-ish... I presume Winnie would have weaker attacks too. There's still a chance though, in the next DLC, possibly, if there is one.

*smack* 

Moving on, Winne/Wigfried couldn't be able to switch between the roles, as Wigfried is done. Also if you could switch between a vegetarian and a carnivore what is the purpose of either being that way. (maybe there would be a sanity loss because identity crisis) 

That seems too off, so maybe this is just a job for a modder.

*smack* 

Moving on, Winne/Wigfried couldn't be able to switch between the roles, as Wigfried is done. Also if you could switch between a vegetarian and a carnivore what is the purpose of either being that way. (maybe there would be a sanity loss because identity crisis) 

That seems too off, so maybe this is just a job for a modder.

Alice in wonderland... Webber is = than Wilson, Winnie can be = than Wendy.

I know this may be slightly off topic but...

Will Up and Away be on the Steam Workshop? Because I'm not so good with messing with files.

I don't meant to derail, as @Strangerdanger101 put it, but I'm going to answer this.

We want to get U&A in the Workshop, starting with the alpha release. However, Workshop mods are limited to 15MB, and U&A exceeds that. So we don't know if that'll be possible, we'll have to discuss with Klei if this is a hard limit or if we can get around it.

Archived