The Forum Ghost emerges! (Art and such)

Hbkvn7b.png

I am so sorry this took so long. Everything gave me problems left and right, but I managed to pulls something out. I hope you enjoy! *Rolls over a dies*

Finally I have internet again and can s- OH MY GOODNESS!!!

This is PERFECT! Thank you so so so so so so soooooo much!!!! <333 I love it!!

Aaaah just look at them all! So perfect! I love it so much! Thank you!!!!

Ooooohhh myyy goooooossh

TGxjGcZ.png

This is taking forever, and I apologize so much! But I'm really hung up on what I should do for the autumn element aaaaaghghdgjaadjklsa

Anybody have any ideas? please?

Eeeeeeeeeeee. *dies of happiness* It's looking for perfect already~~~~~ <3

Some colored trees in the background sounds like a good instant-autumn. Honestly, it looks so good just with the two of them though! :D

Finally I have internet again and can s- OH MY GOODNESS!!!

This is PERFECT! Thank you so so so so so so soooooo much!!!! <333 I love it!!

Aaaah just look at them all! So perfect! I love it so much! Thank you!!!!

I was excited to hear what you were going to say about it! I'm so happy you enjoy it, it was fun to draw!! And you're very welcome!!

Some colored trees in the background sounds like a good instant-autumn. Honestly, it looks so good just with the two of them though! :grin:

You could add a birch tree in its fall coloring.

Birchtrees sound like a good idea to me, thanks you guys .w. I'll see if I can turn them into some sort of frame for these two.

Some colored trees in the background sounds like a good instant-autumn. Honestly, it looks so good just with the two of them though! :grin:

0Cxq6hJ.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand It's done! Sorry this took so long, these past weeks have been all busy. But! I got these cuties all doodled out. With trees. Awww yis.

I hope you enjooooy .w.!

• Like 1

0Cxq6hJ.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand It's done! Sorry this took so long, these past weeks have been all busy. But! I got these cuties all doodled out. With trees. Awww yis.

I hope you enjooooy .w.!

Erm, I love you forever~~~~~~ I have no idea how to thank you for drawing this for me. <33333 

:happypigs:  :happypigs:  :happypigs:  :happypigs:  :happypigs:

Do I have your permission to show it off to anyone I can in my Let's Play series? The world needs to know of your Woodie and Lucy drawing talent. 

Edited by MagicTurnip

Erm, I love you forever~~~~~~ I have no idea how to thank you for drawing this for me. <33333 

:happypigs:  :happypigs:  :happypigs:  :happypigs:  :happypigs:

Do I have your permission to show it off to anyone I can in my Let's Play series? The world needs to know of your Woodie and Lucy drawing talent. 

Absolutely!! All I ask is that you send a link back here for me .w.!

Yes! I totally have an idea for that. It'll be a little bit until I can get around to drawing it digitally, though, since I still have to install stuff on to the new computer. But I'm getting there.

Great!

Better yet, if you made it sideways,

I would literally worship you.

Great!

Better yet, if you made it sideways,

I would literally worship you.

AFTER I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG AND MANY REGRETS LATER, I HAVE FINALLY.

FINALLY

FINISHED YOUR REQUEST.

And I am so sorry it took me so friggin' long to do this OTL 

tumblr_nejmrf54il1tr24ito1_1280.png

*cries* ssooo sorrryy.... I didn't even give it a transparent background ;;; Look, the tallbird is even angry at me. I also drew this:

tumblr_nejodjzlBC1tr24ito1_500.png

Because I honestly thought "Maxwell" before an actual tallbird upon request. Since he is one. God created man in his own image sort of thing, y'know? ;;

So amazing...

*Is crying tears of joy*

AND THANK YOU. KIND PERSON THAT HAS PRAISED ME AND I HAVE BEEN SO RUDE ENOUGH TO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE AND THANK BEFORE. I AM SORRY I AM SO LATE IN THIS GRATITUDE.

Ugh. I hope you enjoy, despite this late-itude OTL

• Like 4

tumblr_neoraadTfI1tr24ito1_r1_1280.png

I found this popping through my doodles and thought it still looked cool.
I could go on a whole dialogue explaining what exactly is going on here, but I doubt anyone would be interested in reading a paragraph long explanation

So, here's the short of it. This is my interpretation of our dear ol' Wilson P. Higgsbury having been on the Nightmare Throne for too long. I have some of the others, too, but I found this to be the only postable one. Enjoy .w.

Edited by AmaLee
  • Like 4