I have a question...

Jet

I've only seen this used in one certain mob collab but you know how at the end of adventure mode you kill Maxwell but get stuck in the chair? That and Maxwell's greeting are cutscenes. The only mod that has pulled off cutscenes is the "Up Up and Away" collab with the shopkeeper.

Edit: The reason why I posted this is because it's rarely used and deserves acknowledgment for DLC.

As for lower levels of caves, Klei mentioned that they would work on Lava Caves and some of the gems would be found in there but was turned down for some reason.

Lava caves were scrapped due to time constraints, the lack of quality they would have if rushed, and keeping the game stable. The "Anti-winter" season was also scrapped around that same time, although came back into RoG. So it may still be on the shelf. Who knows.

I would like to see a DLC that maybe takes you under the water or in a nightmare realm

Underwater seems like a good idea and I remember creating a topic about that before, o.o

Wouldn't this look awesome as an item for underwater exploration? 

post-274455-0-46697800-1398550320_thumb.

Apocalypse is a very good idea, maybe after day 100-120 (its enough for create all of game items) it begin and force you to run from current world, that will be nice

Day 100 seems a bit early to me, it could come at Day 200+ maybe? 

And it could last for 20-50 days. During that time we could hide in the caves in wait.

Lava caves were scrapped due to time constraints, the lack of quality they would have if rushed, and keeping the game stable. The "Anti-winter" season was also scrapped around that same time, although came back into RoG. So it may still be on the shelf. Who knows.

I can see summer being "Anti-winter", but from what it sounds like, it was going to be in Adventure Mode as one of the chapters or for the final chapter we'd encounter before checkmate. As for lava caves, I have hopes Klei does them since they now have no time constraint from doing all the often updates and even if they re-do those free updates, I still think they will implement lava caves eventually as I do remember seeing a long time ago lava sprite files during the rumors of lava caves, shame I can't find them.

A DLC for caves: that'd be nice...

If they do keep adding more content to the game after RoG, then I would love this. Underwater doesn't sound too bad or a mythical realm of some sort. But caves just kinda feel forgotten/unfinished to me.

Archived