Dont Starve The Story

immichael2413

*The storm starts. In all of this you can hear the roaring of a humanoidal monster*

*Hello. I'm Draco - the monster says*

Name: Draco

Race: Dracon

Abilities: Tail, Fire Breath, Fly, Magic, Scales

Cons: Cold places, Sometimes goes insane, Scared of Deerclop, Most of animals hates him, Does not know english very well

Wear: Brown voat with a lot of knives and 2 magical swords

Look: Red dark eyes, bat wings at back, long mouth, spiky ears, scaled body, one tusk is out of mouth

Backstory: He was an alter-universe sciencist that used a spell which should make him free of current problems

Secrets: He knows, where "Them" are. He is the person that knows Maxwell's story.

Edited by Minik435
  • Like 1

*Draco looks at Sei-Fang and Dexter - Not yet. But we will if we won't find any shelter before night. Something is in the air*

*Picks the nearest twigs and grass. Then creating torches that are not lighted up yet.*

*Let's go! Remember about food! - Draco see a rabbit near him so he attacks him really fast with his daggers and picks it.*

*Draco stops for a moment - I'm partially a dragon. I'm dracon, humanoidal dragon and no, I'm don't want to hurt you, so please, hide on your swords and come with me. I feel really bad thing is watching us. Did you seen anything at our way? Oh and sorry for my language, I'm just from other universe. I have watched your, but it's really hard.*

*Draco thinks - I don't know yet. If we don't find any shelter, then we need to make a camp.*

*For now let's go... - Draco see a beautiful landscape with lots of carrots and berry bushes. - ...there! - He says after while.*

*Few hours later it started to be darker. - We can't find shelter... It's not good. Guys, cut some trees, we need to make camp. - Draco says and then feels something. - Fast! IT just released from IT's hideout!*

*Watch out guys! Lie onthe ground, now! - Draco breathes fire into place, where campfire is. Then in their ears sounds the worst scream in the world. - I don't think it was the... - Draco looks at and see on his stomach was really bad cut - Crap.*

*Draco lies on the ground and trying to stop bleeding with grass. - I really need something better. I don't know many spells but I hope that will help - he thinks. Then he is using the quickest heal-wounds-spell which he knows but it fizzles. - Oh no. So I have to do something with it without spells. - For now he uses all the tall grass as bandage, that is not really good as he said.*

Edited by Minik435

(May I join?

Name: Will

Powers: Fast runner, less afraid of dark, resist to cold, has backpack with her, high sanity

Backstory: Will is from orphanage, where she lived almost all her life. One day she finds her self in other world, waken up by Maxwell's words. She doesn't remember how she got there.

Looks Like: Short brown hair, big brown eyes, blue shirt, dark grey skirt, black pants, white boots.

Weaknesses: Has small stomach due her live in orphanage

)

Name: Vinny

Perks, Powers: *Animals like bunnies and birds won't fly off when he gets close

*can befriend Rabbits And Birds

Backstory: ( sorry but this is gonna be really short ) Used to Feed Lost Puppies alot, Found the Odd Portal ( Maxwells Door ) His Dog Jumped into it, He went into the portal to retrieve his little furry friend.

Looks Like: Baggy Eyes, Black pants, Green Vest, Skinny, Young Looking, Odd Hair Style

Weaknesses: Is scared of Hounds, Normally Runs away from battle.

Race: Human

You know what...I'm gonna join this......and one more thing....HOMESTUCK!!!!

Name: Caliborn English

Species: Cherub

Powers: Time travel for the win, brings his own rifle (AK-47), occasionally goes Into trickster mode because of his juju's, is never late.

Backstory: After entering Sburb and conquering most of his planets, he discovers a portal, thinking it lead to his true planet, he gets sent to the Don't stave world.

Appearance: Imagine a green dude, with a skull for a head. Add two red swirls, one on each cheek. Two piercing red eyes and a gold tooth and boom, you've got yourself a Caliborn, after reaching god tier, he wears a red shirt with the time symbol on it, his trousers are a darker shade of red, he also wears a cape which is the same colour as is trousers, some snazzy green suspenders, one foot is barefoot which the other leg was replaced with a golden replacement. (He bites off his leg, kinda like in saw.) Is quite skinny and is about 5 foot, seven inches.

Personality: To avoid cursing, Caliborn is not a very nice person (he killed his own sister for crying out loud), he's selfish and rude, he believes friends are an entire waste of time and would like nothing more than to kill every last stinking person on the island. He is actually quite clever despite his personality, and can survive pretty well on most terrains, he is an opposite to his sisters politeness. Did I also mention he's quite sadistic...yeah he doesn't have a lot of fans..

Weaknesses: He has walking issues because of his replacement leg, but is too prideful to admit it. He also attracts a lot of unwanted attention by constantly throwing out threats and other stuff like that. He also randomly goes into trickster mode, making him...too put it simply act like he was high, which Is never a good sign. If he ever went insane, which he has once or twice, he sees everyone as his sister and would set out to kill them all. Oh and I should mention one more thing....Caliborn can't read very well, and kinda has trouble understanding things, this is because he has a form of autism. He knows this himself but he wouldn't tell a living soul.

Inventory: His AK 47, a strange red lollipop with green swirls (his juju), a simple drawing pad with a few pencils and a rubber, his sister's white wand (he took it once he killed her...).

Family/ or relatives: Calliope- sister, dead

The felt- his time traveling minions

Doc scratch- most trusted minion and excellent host

The handmaid/Damara- what the title basically says

Thanks I hope you liked the profile, hopefully it will be aloud.

Edited by DivineProvidence

Name:Webby

Powers: NONE 

Backstory: A man named Dan was tricked by maxwell after seeing one of his acts. Maxwell offered riches

more than anyone in the world had ever had. Dan was very greedy and like money so he accepted.

but as soon as he got into the car to drive to the place he was knocked out. he soon woke up in a place

he dosent know. ( the dont starve universe )

Looks Like: Is trapped inside a warrior spider. (looks like webber but the spider is a warrior spider)

the warrior spider he is trapped in is still alive.

Weaknesses: pigmen , merms , animals ETC. dont like webby. sanity is only 100 because of being trapped inside a living spider.

race:

Sanity: 100

Health: 250

Hunger :150

:snarlingspider: :wickerbottomthanks: for reading