Dont Starve The Story

immichael2413

Name: Why

Powers: Necromancer, Good swordsman, dresses so sharply my suit can kill, immune to fire

Backstory:

Having been to hell and back I have changed. I have been gifted powers over life and death. Because of this I have invested more and more into the dark arts, and now have a firm grasp of necromancy.

Looks Like: tall elf (elves are naturally tall so I am VERY tall) wearing a suit. Eyes are flames, dark haired.

Weaknesses: cannot eat anything cooked, hate the sea (secrets) and an go very, very crazy under very specific circumstances, often killing everyone around me.

race: Elf

Secrets: was once in love with a siren, who died, go crazy when in large bonfires, whilst having pain (not from the flames).

Name:Emma

Race:.......?

Looks: long golden hair, emerald colored eyes,and assassins creed type outfit ,she has cat ears and a tail but hides them

Backstory: .......

Powers:can summon fireballs and do anything cat related also she has two daggers she keeps powers secret

Weakness: is light weight so she is easily pushed around and when mad turns evil and will attack any thing,she has a 10 post cool down on her powers

Secrets: maxwell seems familiar and her hair is made of real gold,also she's part cat

you know nothing of her past....

Edited by geni0529

Name:Sei-Fang, Age: 27, Powers:Histskin(heals quickly), Waterbreathing, Immune to disease (If there are diseases), Backstory: Sei-Fang used to be a Stormcloak soldier. After the war they tried to make him their slave. Sei-Fang ran away. The last ghing he remembers is falling in an abyss., Weaknesses: Fire,Ice,Electricity., Race: Argonian, Looks Like: A lizard-humanoid with black scales and curved horns like a goat. He is wearing Dwemer(golden) Armor but not the helmet. He also has a Dwemer sword that lights foes on fire when hit.

SKIRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!