Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Wwlink55

Webber: Spiders still attack chester

Wwlink55    30

I was playing webber and for some reason the spiders I set up near by base began attacking chester...I doubt this was intentional. Any chance for a fix.

NeoDeusMachina    262

I was playing webber and for some reason the spiders I set up near by base began attacking chester...I doubt this was intentional. Any chance for a fix.

Only befriended spiders won't attack Chester. Other spiders that are neutral to Webber (but not befriended) will attack him on sight. It is intended.

Nemiroff    1

I hope it will be changed or it will be some mod to fix it. Chester is useless now --- with all spider farming.

oCrapaCreeper    3,090

I hope it will be changed or it will be some mod to fix it. Chester is useless now --- with all spider farming.

You could just put all of your spider dens a few screens away from your camp. Or just simply give the spiders attacking Chester (Or Glommer) a monster meat so they stop. Spiders befriend in a AOE, so simply one meat will tame an entire group.

Wonderstar    7

its good how it is right now, since only befriended spiders not attacking chester. it makes Webber balanced,and still a great character.