Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

finpig

Friends on KLEI

finpig    3

Hy guys i have heard alot about friends on this KLEI website and i was just wondering how do you actually get them and once i know how to get theem please feel free to be friend s with me! :joyous::wickerbottomthanks:

finpig    3

wait jbeetle for some reason its not coming up on the profile? can you give me a link to that page?

and your chester is awesome i love it!

Spinorex    376

his awesome what? don't leave me hanging

your awesome to!

I believe that his statement was in reference to your incorrect grammar. You should have said "you're" or "you are".

Battal    9888

oh and lord battle can i send you a friend request because your awesome?

There's a fanaticism for Battal among members I've never understood.

No offense.

Spinorex    376

i don't care about my grammar!

But correct grammar is a way of life! Possibly one of the best ways of life besides the bacon way of life!

Spinorex    376

Now my posts are being edited (by you in a quote) i think i'm gonna jump down the pit filled with cookies and conveniently soft cushions.

I feel proud for having caused this.

Spinorex    376

And for that, you deserve more than just the title of junior member.

Can we switch titles somehow with a magic machine maybe?

Ohhhhhhh not a magic machine, my friend, but a certain magic title giving fairy. I wouldn't really want to steal your clearly hard-earned title.

Ohhhhhhh not a magic machine, my friend, but a certain magic title giving fairy. I wouldn't really want to steal your clearly hard-earned title.

You're right. :grin:

They probably made your title junior member just to mess with you.

Spinorex    376

You're right. :grin:

They probably made your title junior member just to mess with you.

Please don't say that, I 've heard that theory so many times today. I have no idea what the requirement would be to get a higher member status is. My account's nearly a year old so it can't be age, I've seen someone with senior status and only 80 posts so it can't be post count, and I have 158 rep right now which is more than some people with higher member status than me. WHAT IS IT THAT I AM DOING WRONG?

Please don't say that, I 've heard that theory so many times today. I have no idea what the requirement would be to get a higher member status is. My account's nearly a year old so it can't be age, I've seen someone with senior status and only 80 posts so it can't be post count, and I have 158 rep right now which is more than some people with higher member status than me. WHAT IS IT THAT I AM DOING WRONG?

I won't talk about it if you want. *pat pat*

I think i got senior member at around 65 posts if i remember.