Friends on KLEI

finpig

And for that, you deserve more than just the title of junior member.

Can we switch titles somehow with a magic machine maybe?

Ohhhhhhh not a magic machine, my friend, but a certain magic title giving fairy. I wouldn't really want to steal your clearly hard-earned title.

You're right. :grin:

They probably made your title junior member just to mess with you.

Please don't say that, I 've heard that theory so many times today. I have no idea what the requirement would be to get a higher member status is. My account's nearly a year old so it can't be age, I've seen someone with senior status and only 80 posts so it can't be post count, and I have 158 rep right now which is more than some people with higher member status than me. WHAT IS IT THAT I AM DOING WRONG?

Please don't say that, I 've heard that theory so many times today. I have no idea what the requirement would be to get a higher member status is. My account's nearly a year old so it can't be age, I've seen someone with senior status and only 80 posts so it can't be post count, and I have 158 rep right now which is more than some people with higher member status than me. WHAT IS IT THAT I AM DOING WRONG?

I won't talk about it if you want. *pat pat*

I think i got senior member at around 65 posts if i remember.

Archived