"Two worlds" chapter - change it to "HELL"

Hello everyone I get the RoG DLC long ago and i want to write about one of the five chapters that appears on the "Maxie hunt"

You already know "Two Worlds", right? One place is heaven, another is much more challenging (mostly swamps). But when i started the chapter I get overheated in less then ten sec. I stay alive only because I played as WX-78 and I had a lot of gears to upgrade myself. I know that seasons demand from player some skill to stay alive but problem is, I couldn't find a single flint on the ground. I never thought about taking flint with me it's waste of space and i didn't think about taking ice with me either ( because i could roll a winter round, so why should i need that). I wanted to crate a endotermic fire but i couldn't get nitre, you need to dig it (no flint = no pickaxe).

I find some gold but i didn't craft opulent pickaxe earlier (i left some things uncrafted because I could need some sanity points lately, and i guess that's what waste me). I will not write about things getting on fire and everything dying from the temperature, you know how beautiful summer is.

When Max told you he will give you everything what you want, so you can stay at this island, it sounds like he will give you EVERYTHING, not a hell temperature, and lack of basic resources. 

Maybe that tough things should get you later, when you left the Paradise Island (the one you start on), what you think?

This isn't intended, they probably overlooked adventure mode.

I'm assuming because the coding says it starts in summer, it literally starts in summer in reign of giants.

Nope, its intended but the difficulty for the first world may not be. 

Always bring a ice hat to Two Worlds, and its a fun race. But let me spoil this for you so you can expect it, Darkness is Perma-Summer.

Considering I believe that they stated that adventure mode wouldn't be affected by the DLC (I don't have a quote for that but I think that's what they said), it's not intended.

Always bring a ice hat to Two Worlds, and its a fun race. But let me spoil this for you so you can expect it, Darkness is Perma-Summer.

I already knew darkness was perma-summer.

And how do you know it is intended?

How can I know when I will get "Two Worlds" chapter when chapters are randomly choosen ? Losing one slot for it will be annoying but I will try this.

I know Darkness is fifth, but perma-summer? Sounds hard I'm in.

I rather turn off RoG until someone do something about it and get Maxwell and Wes with vanilla version.

Considering I believe that they stated that adventure mode wouldn't be affected by the DLC (I don't have a quote for that but I think that's what they said), it's not intended.

Darkness was perfect with summer, as the night and heat worked together to make things interesting. With night keeping me sort of cool, but forcing me to have a miners light, I assumed this was a well thought out system.

Did anyone ever stay on the peaceful world of Two Worlds? By then you have prototyped and only need some basic resources.

Erec; two worlds isn't supposed to have everlasting summer. It's meant to be heaven, and with this DLC means autumn, but SOMEONE (Klei) forgot that Adventure mode even existed and the impact the DLC would have on it. So you can oficially say:

Klei, yah dun goofed!

And for those who yet not know; Two worlds has a chance to appear as World 3 or World 4. You know what, people; I'm gonna go into the adventure mode's files and change the "intended" summers to Autumns (wish me luck I don't crash my game). Now... Does anybody know where in data folder I look for the Two Worlds map's data?

I actually beat adventure mode with ROG. The only thing you need for Two Worlds is a Ice Hat. I did it with Wigfrid, and doing it with Wilson now. The levels are not impossible, they just need a warning of some kind so you don't jump into Two Worlds with winter gear like I did.

GetSeasonManager():StartAutumn()​

/\

type the code above on debug mode, and voila, you are on autumn on ROG adventure mode

EDIT: Grr for some reason the code thing added garbage.. all you need is

GetSeasonManager():StartAutumn()​

Archived