[SPOILERS] New craftables and recipes

Searched for a topic about this but couldn't find.

I didn't know really all of them. I just want to organize and make a list so people can find it easier.
If you know a recipe or craftable which is not here, please post and I'll update!

[NEW CRAFTABLES]
-Moggles: Night vision. Lasts 2 days. "Grants the wearer Smell-E-Vision" (2 moles, 2 electric doodads, 4 silk)

-Luxury Fan: Cools you down, puts off near fires. "Luxurious soft, luxuriously large" (5 down feathers, 2 cut reeds, 2 rope)

-Insulated Pack: Less capacity backpack (6 slots) that keeps food fresh longer. "Small capacity, but keeps stuff fresh": (1 thick fur, 3 gears, 3 electric doodads)

-Scale Mail: Armor, protects you from fire (needs confirmation) and set any enemies that hit you on fire. "Armour with a fiery temper" (1 scales, 1 log suit, 3 pig hides)

-Weather Pain: Creates a small tornado which blow your enemies while doing some damage. DO NOT USE near your base, as it destroys nearby structures like a hammer. "Blow your enemies away" (10 down feather, 1 volt horn, 1 gears)

-Scaled Chest: Fireproof chest. "A sturdy and fireproof container": 1 scales, 4 boards, 10 gold)

-Floral Shirt: Body contrapart of the parasol and the garland, you gain sanity wearing it. Lasts 10 days. "Fun in the sun. Or on Casual Fridays" (12 petals, 2 silk, 6 butterfly wings)

-Summer Frest: Keeps you cool and dapper. Lasts 10 days. "Keep cool and fresh in this stylish vest" (4 papyrus, 4 red feathers, 4 pig hides)

-Hibernation Vest: You get hungry slower and cold slower. "A bear of a vest" (1 thick fur, 1 dapper vest, 2 rope)

-Eyebrealla: Hat with 100% wetness protection. Lasts 9 days. "An eye on the sky keeps you dry" (1 deeclopse eye, 15 twigs, 4 bone shards)

-Morning Star: Does spear damage as "electrical damage", which has a multiplier ranging from 1.5 to 3 depending on how wet the target is. (0% wetness-> 1.5x, 100% wetness -> 3x). Base damage: 28.9. (1 volt goat horn, 2 doodads, 2 nitre)

-Cat Cap: 70% rain protection and same insulation as the Tam O' Shanter. (4 coontails and 4 silks).

OBS> The sewing kit always restores 5 days worth of time, so it will 100% repair the moggles, for example.

[NEW RECIPES]

-Melonsicle (1 watermelon + 1 ice + 1 twig + whatever) - adds 12 hunger, spoil in 6 days
- Ice cream (1 ice + 1 electric milk + 1 honey + something - without adding any meat, vegetables, inedibles, or eggs) - body temperature -20

- Guacamole (1 mole+1 cactus+2 else(except for fruit)), +37.5 hunger and 20 health ,spoil in 9.6 days 

- Spicy Chili (1.5 meat+1.5 vegetable(e.g.:meat+morsel+carrot+mushroom/carrot)) +37.5 hunger and 20 health, spoil in 9.7 days

- Trail Mix (1-2 roasted birchnuts, 1 berries, then 1 or more of : dragonfruit, cave banana, berries, durian, pomegranate. Ice can be used too, if you hit those with just three (1 birchnut, 2 berries, 1 ice). +12.5 hunger and 30 health +5 sanity, spoil in 14.8 days

- Flower Salad (1 cactus flowers +2 vegetable(not clear enough about this recipe though)) +12.5 hunger and 40 health +5 sanity, spoil in 6 days

[EFFECTS OF FOOD on temperature]

Dragonpies: +10
Stuffed eggplant: +5

Honey ham: +5
Meaty stew: +25
Hot chili: +20
Ice cream: -20
Melonsicle: -20
Spicy Chili:+20

I took a part of this list from a post of @MycoLogical btw. Thanks.

Hey, Japanese flame.(No offense, just say hello)

You missed four new recipes. And I got all these from the Chinese DS forum.[Thread: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2988663539?see_lz=1]

Here they are:

[NEW RECIPES PLUS]

Guacamole(1 mole+1 cactus+2 else(except for fruit)), +37.5 hunger and 20 health ,spoil in 9.6 days 

Spicy Chili (1.5 meat+1.5 vegetable(e.g.:meat+morsel+carrot+mushroom/carrot)) +37.5 hunger and 20 health +20 temperature ,spoil in 9.7 days

Trail Mix(1 cooked acorn+berries(not clear enough about this recipe though)) +12.5 hunger and 30 health +5 sanity ,spoil in 14.8 days

Flower Salad(2 cactus flowers +2 vegetable(not clear enough about this recipe though)) +12.5 hunger and 40 health +5 sanity ,,spoil in 6 days

Hey, Japanese flame.(No offense, just say hello)

You missed four new recipes. And I got all these from the Chinese DS forum.[Thread: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2988663539?see_lz=1]

Here they are:

[NEW RECIPES PLUS]

Guacamole(1 mole+1 cactus+2 else(except for fruit)), +37.5 hunger and 20 health ,spoil in 9.6 days 

Spicy Chili (1.5 meat+1.5 vegetable(e.g.:meat+morsel+carrot+mushroom/carrot)) +37.5 hunger and 20 health +20 temperature ,spoil in 9.7 days

Trail Mix(1 cooked acorn+berries(not clear enough about this recipe though)) +12.5 hunger and 30 health +5 sanity ,spoil in 14.8 days

Flower Salad(2 cactus flowers +2 vegetable(not clear enough about this recipe though)) +12.5 hunger and 40 health +5 sanity ,,spoil in 6 days

Hello. :)

Added. Thank you for the list!

ありがとうございました!^^

Can you tell us what the new items do as well, not just the foods?

They're pretty self explanatory though:

-Moggles: Night vision.

-Luxury Fan: Cools you down, puts off near fires.

-Insulated Pack: Less capacity backpack that keeps food fresh longer.

-Scale Mail: Armor, protects you from fire (it stills does that?) and set any enemies that hit you on fire.

-Weather Pain: Blow your enemies away. (Not sure about that one)

-Scaled Chest: Fireproof chest.

-Floral Shirt: Body contrapart of the parasol and the garland, you gain sanity wearing it.

-Summer Frest: Keeps you cool and dapper.

-Hibernation Vest: You get hungry slower and cold slower.

-Eyebrealla: Hat with 100% wetness protection.

They're pretty self explanatory though:

-Moggles: Night vision.

-Luxury Fan: Cools you down, puts off near fires.

-Insulated Pack: Less capacity backpack that keeps food fresh longer.

-Scale Mail: Armor, protects you from fire (it stills does that?) and set any enemies that hit you on fire.

-Weather Pain: Blow your enemies away. (Not sure about that one)

-Scaled Chest: Fireproof chest.

-Floral Shirt: Body contrapart of the parasol and the garland, you gain sanity wearing it.

-Summer Frest: Keeps you cool and dapper.

-Hibernation Vest: You get hungry slower and cold slower.

-Eyebrealla: Hat with 100% wetness protection.

Well, I thought the descriptions were self explanatory as well. Maybe I should add this.

Well, I thought the descriptions were self explanatory as well. Maybe I should add this.

It would be nice to know, for instance, the exact capacity of the insulated pack.  The durability of the moggles, the sanity refresh of the shirt (seriously, who's going to make and wear that?), does 'weather pain' do any damage, or just blow enemies around, or what?  etc.

You have to add a twig in the melonsicle or it won't work.

It would be nice to know, for instance, the exact capacity of the insulated pack.  The durability of the moggles, the sanity refresh of the shirt (seriously, who's going to make and wear that?), does 'weather pain' do any damage, or just blow enemies around, or what?  etc.

Weather pain does quite a bit of damage, (a pretty good amount) but it destroys nearby structures like a hammer, so don't use it in your base. It makes a tiny tornado that also blows every enemy around.

I believe the insulated pack has only 4 slots. Maybe 6, not sure.

You have to add a twig in the melonsicle or it won't work.

Weather pain does quite a bit of damage, (a pretty good amount) but it destroys nearby structures like a hammer, so don't use it in your base. It makes a tiny tornado that also blows every enemy around.

I believe the insulated pack has only 4 slots. Maybe 6, not sure.

The Insulated Pack has 6 slots, as you can see in this screenshot:

post-356277-0-33180600-1397755679_thumb.

Insulated pack has 6 slots, weather pain does damage, but not THAT much (was unable to kill a catcoon with it).

Not sure about how long moggles last, but apparently they can be repaired with sewing kits. Don't think that'll be in for long :razz:

I think you need to add two seeds to make the trailmix, but you can't put seeds in the crockpot, and even seeds don't have the "seed" tag. So.... I don't think you can make this one yet.

Edit: Figured it out. Two roasted birchnuts and two berries gets you trailmix. It calls for 1+ of both seeds and fruit (berries are called for explicitly as well), and it appears roasted birchnuts are the only kind of seed.

After some extensive testing, the generalized recipe is:

1-2 roasted birchnuts, 1 berries, then 1 or more of (dragonfruit, cave banana, berries, durian, pomegranate), and ice can be used if you hit those with just three (1 birchnut, 2 berries, 1 ice).

StrangerDanger already mentioned it, but the melonicle needs twigs. It requires one watermelon, one ice, one twig, and can be padded with any of those or any fruit. Also looks like it would accept butter/milk as padding.

Morning star is crafted with one volt goat horn, two doodads, and two nitre. It lasts 6 minutes, and does spear damage as "electrical damage", which has a multiplier ranging from 1.5 to 3 depending on how wet the target is (0% wetness-> 1.5x, 100% wetness -> 3x). So it does from 51 to 102 damage. It currently has no way to refuel, but that might change?

Moggles last 2 days, summer frest and floral shirt last 10 days. The eyebrella hat lasts 9 days still. The sewing kit always restores 5 days worth of time, so it will 100% repair the moggles.

Anything else?

Archived