So today?Imminent?

I actually understood bits and pieces of that. :razz: How is this rough translation?

"Since we started talking French, the topic has turned into a search for like-minded people to speak to, so now it's a discussion between those like-minded people about language."

Almost !

"Since we started talking french, the topic has turned into a meeting place of people who want to speak in their native language/a language they want to/they're learning."

本当 :razz:

Yeah, I'm new to Japanese (I know my hiragana and katakana, but very very few kanji), and Kanji (and vocab obviously) are my current goal. So it's not really so much hate as it is a sense of fear.  Jisho is my friend. :grin:

Of course question marks can be used, I just think it's silly.

しょくち

And things.

I love jisho! I haven't learned my katakana yet, by the way, I don't like it.

Btw, shokuchi? Never heard of that before.

Yup, I have already said that Reverso is MUCH better. ^^

EDIT : Ooops... that double post...

I'll have to check that out. If there's a word I don't know, I usually just look it up on Jisho (a japanese dictionary) and rely on my own sense of grammar.

Shokuchi? Never heard of that before.

Also written as the kanji 諸口, apparently. It's not in my vocabularly (although I guess now it is); I used Jisho.

http://jisho.org/words?jap=shokuchi&eng=&dict=edict

Edit: Yeah, I don't like katakana. It looks ugly to me. Hiragana though, I love hiragana. Wish I could use just it. :p

Yeah, but it's funny that in this case it actually didn't!

I said usually. :razz: Not all of the time, and some languages certainly translate properly. (Japanese is without a doubt not one of them.)

@DrNocturnal I guess you like one punch man. I stopped to read it a while!

Yes, I like one punch man, I like Saitama.

So u read the remade manga ?  

The original one seems like draft to me, despite of my respect to the author.

Keep reading, Saitama is a true and unique hero. He is so special and sometimes i think he is more like living superhero than superman.

Most important,  super cooooooooooooooooool!!

I'll have to check that out. If there's a word I don't know, I usually just look it up on Jisho (a japanese dictionary) and rely on my own sense of grammar.

Also written as the kanji 諸口, apparently. It's not in my vocabularly (although I guess now it is); I used Jisho.

http://jisho.org/words?jap=shokuchi&eng=&dict=edict

Edit: Yeah, I don't like katakana. It looks ugly to me. Hiragana though, I love hiragana. Wish I could use just it. :p

I said usually. :razz: Not all of the time, and some languages certainly translate properly. (Japanese is without a doubt not one of them.)

I already knew of kuchi, and how it ment mouth, but sho is new to me. I thought it probably had something to do with conversation, because of the mouth, but yeah.

It doesn't sound dirty. Although, one thing with English, as with other languages, it's all about the context.

It doesn't sound dirty. Although, one thing with English, as with other languages, it's all about the context.

:D

I see.

Wow, we are all waiting for the update. I think the waiting time still has to be 2 hours longer. 

I already knew of kuchi, and how it ment mouth, but sho is new to me. I thought it probably had something to do with conversation, because of the mouth, but yeah.

After finishing reading all the replies, a whim of learning Spanish and Japanese was lit inside me.

It's so interesting to learn different languages, and terrible to find that i major in physics.

Do you learn Japanese by yourself or taking language class in University or School?

After finishing reading all the replies, a whim of learning Spanish and Japanese was lit inside me.

It's so interesting to learn different languages, and terrible to find that i major in physics.

Do you learn Japanese by yourself or taking language class in University or School?

I learn it by myself, but I have lots of resources. If you want to try learning japanese, here are a few websites that I'd suggest:

http://jisho.org - Your holy book of kanji, you can get the full meaning, stroke order and different readings of kanji here.

http://www.learn-japanese.info - Not that amazing, but this is where I started off learning Japanese.

Youtube - there are so many guides on youtube, it's amazing.

Wikipedia - You can find the jouyou kanji sorted by grade here, so you can basically learn kanji in the order in which Japanese children learn them.

Google - To learn the hiragana and katakana, google images is the best.

I also have this book on Japanese grammar which I downloaded somewhere, it's like 300 pages. I might be able to send it if you want.

I also recommend getting yourself a whiteboard, as you can easily practice and erase from it. I use my whiteboard all the time.

EDIT: I just found this website, it will probably help you get started and help you decide if you want to actually start learning: http://www.japanese-language.aiyori.org/introduction.html

I was just checking whether the update is up or not but since it gets mulitlingual thread;

Bunu anlayanlar için, bu dilde de oyuncuları var bu oyunun. Çok fazla ilerleyemedim ama yüz günü bulabiliyorum ölmeden. Macera modunu ise henüz tamamlayamadım.

Bunu anlayanlar için, bu dilde de oyuncuları var bu oyunun. Çok fazla ilerleyemedim ama yüz günü bulabiliyorum ölmeden. Macera modunu ise henüz tamamlayamadım.

Başarılı olmak için bu oyunda siz de ölmeden gece bakmalıdır.

I was just checking whether the update is up or not but since it gets mulitlingual thread;

Argh, take me some time to understand which language it was. Türkçe bilmediğim, üzgün... Hope you'll find some fellow :-)

Archived