Feasting and Forging - April 16, 2014

Bryce

At this point I'd be saying; the first giants you get will give you stuff so you can get something that'll help you for the next season if you're not prepared or if you don't want to craft those items (Hibearnation vest, eyebrella, luxury fan) then you can craft the secondary items possible to make out of the special items dropped by the giants. But now that I see that Goose only drops 3 feathers but to make luxury fan you need 5 and to make the tornado staff thingy or whatever you need 10 then that's a bit lame and does not match the other systems. I'd suggest that Goose actually drops 5 instead of 3 feathers so you could sttaight away build the luxury fan.

But now that I see that Goose only drops 3 feathers 

They drop 3-5 feathers. I'm lucky enough to always get 5.

See?

(From the loot table)

{'goose_feather',    1.00},    {'goose_feather',    1.00},    {'goose_feather',    1.00},    {'goose_feather',    0.33},    {'goose_feather',    0.33},

They drop 3-5 feathers. I'm lucky enough to always get 5.

See?

(From the loot table)

{'goose_feather',    1.00},    {'goose_feather',    1.00},    {'goose_feather',    1.00},    {'goose_feather',    0.33},    {'goose_feather',    0.33},

WELL, that SUCKS! It'd be better if it was 5 - 10 because that way it's guaranteed that we'll get at least one Luxury fan and if we get 10 we can make another one, or we can forget the Luxury fan and make the other thingy, if we are lucky enough to get 10, that is. Else, this is quite rubbish and we might not survive Summer just because we didn't get enough feathers as a drop :(

WELL, that SUCKS! It'd be better if it was 5 - 10 because that way it's guaranteed that we'll get at least one Luxury fan and if we get 10 we can make another one, or we can forget the Luxury fan and make the other thingy, if we are lucky enough to get 10, that is. Else, this is quite rubbish and we might not survive Summer just because we didn't get enough feathers as a drop :(

Find its egg and kill the moslings. I got 16 feathers from g/Goose + moslings in a single spring.

Find its egg and kill the moslings. I got 16 feathers from g/Goose + moslings in a single spring.

Where is proof that the egg spawns randomly in the world?! I only found that the egg spawns near the Goose itself. And according to the Wiki, it doesn't tell that in Spring the egg will spawn in a random location after Goose has spawned; it's all LIES!

Where is proof that the egg spawns randomly in the world?! I only found that the egg spawns near the Goose itself. And according to the Wiki, it doesn't tell that in Spring the egg will spawn in a random location after Goose has spawned; it's all LIES!

No, but the cake is a lie.

+1

I don't even bother to kill him anymore. It needs a drop buff.

I think that they're quite fine as they are. To be honest, most of the giants drop 8 meat and 1 special item (accept Goose). So there you go. The fact that you can craft Houndius Shootius which is a Late game item with the Deerclops eyeball, just makes it all more fun. Just take the eye with you, go to the caves, find the entrance to the ruins, get a lot of Thelucite, kill the "Fuzzy" and go to the Ancient altar to create the Houndius shootius (Best if you wanna get it outside, click the craft button then right click and come outside to craft it).

But true, the items the giants drop, or rather the amount is kinda dull. To be honest, most creatures doesn't drop the amount of loot that you could easily get from them by just picking their parts in real life, say a bird drops either a morsel or a feather: in reality, you could get morsel AND multiple feathers from it. But then it just goes into being quite OP, actually.

But if anyone wants that and thinks that drops are not enough, then from Deerclops, I'd expect to get a lot of "Bunny puf" (should be renamed if that becomes Deerclops' loot), the eyball, some meat and may be the horns as well (may be a chance to drop those). That'd make the deal! For Bearger, just more Thick fur, Dragonfly more Scales and Goose; a LOT more feathers and may be the same horns as Deerclops drops. That'd be interresting and more exiting surely, but probably also too OP, considering, that it's kind of easy to kill giants with big weapons and/or Wigfrid!

EDIT: Just realized, Goose has got brown horns, and Deerclops has White-ish so them both dropping the same kind of Horns, actually wouldn't work :~

I think that they're quite fine as they are. To be honest, most of the giants drop 8 meat and 1 special item (accept Goose). So there you go. The fact that you can craft Houndius Shootius which is a Late game item with the Deerclops eyeball, just makes it all more fun. Just take the eye with you, go to the caves, find the entrance to the ruins, get a lot of Thelucite, kill the "Fuzzy" and go to the Ancient altar to create the Houndius shootius (Best if you wanna get it outside, click the craft button then right click and come outside to craft it).

But true, the items the giants drop, or rather the amount is kinda dull. To be honest, most creatures doesn't drop the amount of loot that you could easily get from them by just picking their parts in real life, say a bird drops either a morsel or a feather: in reality, you could get morsel AND multiple feathers from it. But then it just goes into being quite OP, actually.

But if anyone wants that and thinks that drops are not enough, then from Deerclops, I'd expect to get a lot of "Bunny puf" (should be renamed if that becomes Deerclops' loot), the eyball, some meat and may be the horns as well (may be a chance to drop those). That'd make the deal! For Bearger, just more Thick fur, Dragonfly more Scales and Goose; a LOT more feathers and may be the same horns as Deerclops drops. That'd be interresting and more exiting surely, but probably also too OP, considering, that it's kind of easy to kill giants with big weapons and/or Wigfrid!

EDIT: Just realized, Goose has got brown horns, and Deerclops has White-ish so them both dropping the same kind of Horns, actually wouldn't work :~

anybody else see the problem?

Archived