Feasting and Forging - April 16, 2014

Bryce

i rarely went finishing before so i dont know if this is new or not... but you can lose your rod it seems, when you're not strong enough to real in whatever it is you hooked. Let me know if this is new or not

Ok,I started to play as usual,yesterday i already tried out the new patch and everything went smoothly until today.
I started playing and after 2 minutes i realized that i cant move any of my stuff ,neither the stuffs in my backpack. i was able to click one of my stuff in chester but then i could not put it back neither drop it. I quit from the game and started again,but the exact same thing happened. Its not over yet, i started another character another game,and when i picked up the first flower i could not drop it neither putting it to my backpack.

So why is that? I dont use any mods!, now i restart steam and going to see how it goes.

Edit: ok, Im sorry, after restarting steam everything went fine again how it used to be. but any Idea what caused it?

Ice hound can now freeze you I think. Not sure, it happen me once.

I confirm.

They do not, however, freeze you instantly. They only freeze you partially. I'm assuming so that way if you kill them too quickly you'll freeze and they will get free hits on you while you're immobile.

They do not, however, freeze you instantly. They only freeze you partially. I'm assuming so that way if you kill them too quickly you'll freeze and they will get free hits on you while you're immobile.

It might be like the Deerclops, takes 2 ''ice blast'' to freeze you. However, they freeze other mobs in a single ice blast. They can even freeze other normal hounds, but I think the ice hounds are immune to it (which sort of makes sense).

I think I found a bug where theWoodie going werebeaver is triggered by mashing spacebar without the axe equipped. I was trying to pick up a bunch of beefalo poop and then transformed into a hideous treemuncher. Tried it with carrots and the same thing happened.

anybody else thinks that, for one of the hardest giants, the Deerclops has the least usefull drop? You can do a lot of stuff with the others (Bearger:Hybearnation Vest;that backpack thing. Goose:Luxury feather, wheather pain. Dragonfly: fireproof chest, armor) and he only has the Eyebrella(which is not that great by itself, and lasts for ever with a sewing kit, so you'll never need another) and the Houndius Shootius(which is just some super late game item, almost useless by the time you get it, since you have to go to the caves)

Idk if i'm in the proper place to ask, but i play Dont Starve on PS4 and absolutely love it. I'm very anxious for DLC on PS4 and have had ppl saying August which i thought was just speculation months ago, can any of the Devs possibly give a guesstimate as to when it will come for PS4? Hope to hear its not really 4 months away!!

Idk if i'm in the proper place to ask, but i play Dont Starve on PS4 and absolutely love it. I'm very anxious for DLC on PS4 and have had ppl saying August which i thought was just speculation months ago, can any of the Devs possibly give a guesstimate as to when it will come for PS4? Hope to hear its not really 4 months away!!

I believe the process takes longer to get it onto PS4. Remember they have to get it ported and checked and stuff. I have no idea how long this process takes but August doesn't seem impossible.

Archived