Feasting and Forging - April 16, 2014

Bryce

The moggles are completely ridiculous, I love em'. Also, 1 Goose/Moose was not enough to create a luxury fan, is this intentional so that we have a motive to try to kill them? I do not know if the other giants always drop enough for their craftables.

EDIT: It appears that all the other main craftables only use 1 of their giants respective drop, so the Goose/Moose is the only one we might need to kill several of.

EDIT AGAIN: Has anyone seen catcoons dropping coon tails? I slaughtered a very large number of catcoons yet I got no coon tails.

I killed around 7 catcoons and I got 3 tails.

On the topic of new giant drops: I simply love that they all allow us to craft 2 different items now =)

The moggles are completely ridiculous, I love em'. Also, 1 Goose/Moose was not enough to create a luxury fan, is this intentional so that we have a motive to try to kill them? I do not know if the other giants always drop enough for their craftables.

EDIT: It appears that all the other main craftables only use 1 of their giants respective drop, so the Goose/Moose is the only one we might need to kill several of.

EDIT AGAIN: Has anyone seen catcoons dropping coon tails? I slaughtered a very large number of catcoons yet I got no coon tails.

The Moslings drops some feathers...

I killed around 7 catcoons and I got 3 tails.

On the topic of new giant drops: I simply love that they all allow us to craft 2 different items now =)

Really? I killed more catcoons then that and I still got nothing but meat... Guess I must have been plain unlucky then, I am pretty sure I killed about 10 or so.

The Moslings drops some feathers...

Ah, that makes sense then, I just debug spawned the Moose.

You sure it doesn't says "Feasting and Forging" on the menu for you?

Oooh it does!

And i have the new formulas, yay!!!

The pig is still there saying update imminent though :p

BTW, did the debug spawn for eyebrella change ? I tried giving myself one to see if it was a hat and it said no such value

Oooh it does!

The pig is still there saying update imminent though :razz:

BTW, did the debug spawn for eyebrella change ? I tried giving myself one to see if it was a hat and it said no such value

I think the old type of eyebrella was removed in-game, which is why the debugspawn does not work, and why people lost their eyebrellas. The new eyebrella hat probably has a different debugspawn.

Oooh it does!

The pig is still there saying update imminent though :razz:

There you go. :)

Yes the pig is saying it, my guess it's because it's the last "content update", now all we'll get are bug fixes...

It's "eyebrellahat", just discovered it.

Archived