Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

22winston

What Does Your Base Look Like?

22winston    46

I have 2 camps but one burned with the dragonfly -_-

At the left you can see a spider den,when i'm out of butterfly wings I eat monster meat,but it's only during winter. In front of my camp there is a lot of buffaloes and they protect me from hounds attack but actually I try to move my camp somewhere,because of the giants ... I lost 2 camps and i'm waititng for the end of the summer to create a new camp,with rocks but I need to farm

ouch

spencer320    154

HaHa... Figured it out!

Like I said, this is in my Vanilla edition of DS. Sorry if it's a blast to the past with all you RoG guys!! But I still like it. The reason for so many racks and pots are because of a sad day when Deerclops spawned in the middle of them and quickly made them into edibles for me. That's also the reason for the freezer!

The second pic is my Fortress of Solitude!

post-339093-0-45036800-1399164376_thumb.

post-339093-0-24075800-1399164392_thumb.

emerphish    242

HaHa... Figured it out!

Like I said, this is in my Vanilla edition of DS. Sorry if it's a blast to the past with all you RoG guys!! But I still like it. The reason for so many racks and pots are because of a sad day when Deerclops spawned in the middle of them and quickly made them into edibles for me. That's also the reason for the freezer!

Woah, nice base.

22winston    46

HaHa... Figured it out!

nice base. good job :D

Materite    12

I'll get a few pictures of my base soon...Once I get further in my game, that is.

Also, nice bases, everyone!

mizukisha    46

HaHa... Figured it out!

No problem man about the version,you're free to play what you want,it's Don't starve anyway hihi. So I love th first picture ♥

It's really nice,good job !

Grimr    4

currently at day 80+, the longest i have been able to so far, do 'cheat' a little and have turned the giants down to less rather then on default and to better learn to handle the summer i have a short summer season atleast to learn it and figure out what i can improve on.

anyway pictures!

the camp

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=256412354

left of my farms i have a small forrest and further from that i get to the pig kings area, just south of my chests I have 3 bee boxes, well had, damn varg messed that up so on rebuilding on those. Also both to the north and south i have two small clusters of grass and saplings, to combat wildfires.

panic room

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=256412083

quite simple setup, its just ofd to the right of my main camp, further right is 'my' pig village with 7 houses now slowly building up. The pigs normally handle 2 of the hounds if the attack happens in daylight. Have been a bit pressed for stone although i have just found a desert area, to plan to rework it slightly to make better use of the tooth traps.

and appoligies in advance pictures are hosted on steam. And yes I'm using mods, bugged me like mad that i always forgot to switch the bloody bagpack and armor when i needed to >.<

Materite    12

Kind of sad how no one's posted anything new since yesterday. I'll share mine soon and get it going again, I suppose.

emerphish    242

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.

Whoops, meant to quote the guy saying "I prefer to roam free"

22winston    46

HaHa... Figured it out!

still amazing

No pet slurpers :-)?a8d553ecb0a673279381517a380a7a14.png

856216f3e2733ff976025b5f706008f5.pngnice base man :3 *corrects himself fort*

This was my base until i starved to death on day 30 :'(attachicon.gifNaamloos.png

you still lived a good life may you R.I.P

GunsToSpare    7

I left my Wendy World but took the items to another world. (Her power really got less useful as time went on but I still love her but I don't think I am going to play her for long worlds)

I think I just found pig heaven, I am not going to starve.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=635810276496460&l=aa03d05871

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=635813729829448&l=5d129ad8b6

lucky13th    7

post-383730-0-81633300-1399777375_thumb.

My base as of now. I've recently put in the tiles and carpet but haven't reorganized my base yet.

No pet slurpers  :-)?a8d553ecb0a673279381517a380a7a14.png

856216f3e2733ff976025b5f706008f5.png

This is the most well structured base I've ever seen. I might steal it =P. Been trying to get grass and twigs into my base but I haven't thought of a good way to set up the flingomatics for summer.

Deceiven    65

This is the most well structured base I've ever seen. I might steal it =P. Been trying to get grass and twigs into my base but I haven't thought of a good way to set up the flingomatics for summer.

Haha thanks :p, I'm slightly obsessed with symmetry as you may of noticed. But by all means steal what you want! The great thing about this design is everything in my base is in range of the four fling-o-matics except for the fires in the centre :)