Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

22winston

What Does Your Base Look Like?

emerphish    242

k btw your new avatar isnt creepy at all or anything ...............

Kinda the point. Turned out creepier and better than I though.

22winston    46

Kinda the point. Turned out creepier and better than I though.

k ^.^ now i do you have any new pictures of your base? I really should start reffering them as forts not bases but oh well.

mrtwoface    80

I assume that your RIP thread was created because you died in this world, kind of sucks to lose all that stuff. At least you have the pictures to look back on. 

22winston    46

I assume that your RIP thread was created because you died in this world, kind of sucks to lose all that stuff. At least you have the pictures to look back on. 

lol yup you saw :-) yeah i died on day 25 because of hounds i was afk on the forums ... im usually fine and it was day time that was the weird part but idk gg. But you know me i started over on a new world.

NeoDeusMachina    262

lol yup you saw :-) yeah i died on day 25 because of hounds i was afk on the forums ... im usually fine and it was day time that was the weird part but idk gg. But you know me i started over on a new world.

I usually pause the game when I go on the forums ! That would have saved you, Good luck in your next game! =)

emerphish    242

k ^.^ now i do you have any new pictures of your base? I really should start reffering them as forts not bases but oh well.

http://imgur.com/a/44lRc#2 Them walls  :cool2: They took almost 300 stone.

Also what should the top quarter be for? The left is kitchen, right is storage, bottom is science/magic/crafting/structures that don't fit elsewhere.

imsomony    417

http://imgur.com/a/44lRc#2 Them walls  :cool2:

Also what should the top quarter be for? The left is kitchen, right is storage, bottom is science/magic/crafting/structures that don't fit elsewhere.

Nice design!

Bees? Trophies out on display? Dressing room?

emerphish    242

Nice design!

Bees? Trophies out on display? Dressing room?

Dressing room? Bees go outside of base in food area. Trophies! Great idea!

mrtwoface    80

Wow, pretty early in the game for caving, most impressive. I have played over a hundred hours of Don't Starve, but I've only been caving once. Maybe in my current playthrough I will rack up the courage to venture into the depths. 

emerphish    242

Wow, pretty early in the game for caving, most impressive. I have played over a hundred hours of Don't Starve, but I've only been caving once. Maybe in my current playthrough I will rack up the courage to venture into the depths. 

He has equivalent exchange.

emerphish    242

I assume that lets you make rabbit houses without visiting the caves? Okay.

Exchange one thing for another. Get rabbit puff without killing rabbits or hammering homes.

mizukisha    46

I have 2 camps but one burned with the dragonfly -_-

At the left you can see a spider den,when i'm out of butterfly wings I eat monster meat,but it's only during winter. In front of my camp there is a lot of buffaloes and they protect me from hounds attack but actually I try to move my camp somewhere,because of the giants ... I lost 2 camps and i'm waititng for the end of the summer to create a new camp,with rocks but I need to farm