Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

22winston

What Does Your Base Look Like?

emerphish    242

So am i, but it gets pretty easy to take a screenshot this way when you get used to it.

Just hit post and it deleted it and didn't post anything :(

Can I not just hit copy path and then click "image" and paste url?

Just hit post and it deleted it and didn't post anything :(

It should not do that, it never does that for me.

You might have to try again later, but you can try it again one last time right now if you want to see if it was just a issue for the website.

emerphish    242

It should not do that, it never does that for me.

You might have to try again later, but you can try it again one last time right now if you want to see if it was just a issue for the website.

Just happened again. I'll try once more, then I'm done. EDIT: happened a third time, I have tried past and paste as plain text.

Subscriber01236    1,710

More importantly, why do you have 15 mandrakes?

My camp was so amazing the mandrake i had on me became asexual and multiplied inside my inventory before i took the screenshot.

22winston    46

My camp was so amazing the mandrake i had on me became asexual and multiplied inside my inventory before i took the screenshot.

lol.......

emerphish    242

Remember Guys If Your Coming To Read The Topic Don't Be Shy To Post A Picture Of Your Base :-)

Nice caps you got there...

imsomony    417

tumblr_n4esrolgJf1r4q7yco1_1280.jpg

This is the same base that got completely wrecked by a Deerclops the previous winter. 

A Maxwell statue while playing Maxwell... nice touch.

This is the same base that got completely wrecked by a Deerclops the previous winter. 

I'm assuming you put the all the fireflies there yourself? What an awesome way to make your base more awesome! 

Hugo M.    843

Your base is neat, but why is the Shadow Manipulator so lonely?

'Cuz im really afraid of it burning if the other structures catch on fire during summer.

22winston    46

It looks like a base... JK

http://i.imgur.com/VqbUBFP.jpg

The main base(i had just killed a Bearger)

http://i.imgur.com/LevvX52.jpg

My farm, which would be bigger if it weren't for the darn Dragonfly!

lol nice base

nice you rebuilt it XD

Z1TBi12.jpg

Yes you have gone to far XD

This is my base! XD

attachicon.gif1.png

attachicon.gif2.png

how did you get those glowing flowers what are they btw sorry kinda rusty XD

22winston    46

thx so much guys everyone single one of you for making this such a popular topic. Remember keep posting pictures of your base. Remember creativity is key or just making something completely ugly or disgusting i like both :grin:

post-366867-0-76779400-1398198719_thumb.

post-366867-0-13851900-1398198742_thumb.

The Letter W    5,446

I'm assuming you put the all the fireflies there yourself? What an awesome way to make your base more awesome! 

Fer sure. It could save me in a pinch if for some reason I don't have something to light a fire with and I get caught in the dead of night. 

Jet    51

how did you get those glowing flowers what are they btw sorry kinda rusty XD

Those glowing flowers are called Light Flowers, they are found inside the cave. I'm actually using a mod called More Plantables which allows me to plant several things such as those.  :joyous:

Those glowing flowers are called Light Flowers, they are found inside the cave. I'm actually using a mod called More Plantables which allows me to plant several things such as those.  :joyous:

I was actually thinking you were using the Farming for light mod, which lets you create those plants.

Jet    51

I was actually thinking you were using the Farming for light mod, which lets you create those plants.

Nope, I find the MorePlantables Mod easier and more convenient than the Farming for the light mod,  :joyous:

22winston    46

thats cool as much as i dislike huge impact mods i might give it a try with my gui mods.

Jet    51

thats cool as much as i dislike huge impact mods i might give it a try with my guy mods.

You should, it's a really fun mod, XD