Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

I will play everything because I'm such a massive noob I don't have any classes I'm better at.

Yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAwat

And yet I still feel that you will somehow dominate me. Just like everyone else will. Joy.

Oh yeah.. I forgot to warn you all about my internet side. Because it's live chat, I tend to be more impulsive (swearing, etc). I'm sorry if I triggered you, @Xjurwi.

The game allows swearing so I dont think it'll be a problem, if we're really that concerned about censoring try a christian server, they tend to have mods installed that censor obscenities.

Oh yeah.. I forgot to warn you all about my internet side. Because it's live chat, I tend to be more impulsive (swearing, etc). I'm sorry if I triggered you, @Xjurwi.

The game allows swearing so I dont think it'll be a problem, if we're really that concerned about censoring try a christian server, they tend to have mods installed that censor obscenities.

I don't mind cursing really, while I don't curse myself I don't care if you do really.

I was just wondering, what class does everyone plan on playing? I plan on playing sniper or spy.

I'll most likely play heavy for the majority of it, however i will change my class if the situation requires it (since I'm fairly average at all classes but not an expert at any)

My game may take a while to install since I just verified it onto my laptop. I'll be on once it's done (which will take hours upon hours)

NOTE: Xjurwi is messing around in a trade server. The game does not start for the next 57 minutes.

Archived