Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

Guys we have a server! My friend who owns a home run server and he's said he'll do it! Xjurwi's sorted it out with him. I also have a 7 key donation rank so I can use extremely unfair commands such as infinite ammo, rate of fire, resize, ghost and more. However, I cannot abuse these to kill people in most situations so D:

Guys we have a server! My friend who owns a home run server and he's said he'll do it! Xjurwi's sorted it out with him. I also have a 7 key donation rank so I can use extremely unfair commands such as infinite ammo, rate of fire, resize, ghost and more. However, I cannot abuse these to kill people in most situations so D:

So, whats the server's IP?

Look up Trading Resort on the server browser, the map is Trade_rawr_v2 (I think v2 can't remember)

So, whats the server's IP?

I talked with [TmC]TheMeerCat and he along with Killy are creating a new server (Dustbowl attack and defend) I will tell you the guys the IP of the server when it is ready, which should be sometime today.

I talked with [TmC]TheMeerCat and he along with Killy are creating a new server (Dustbowl attack and defend) I will tell you the guys the IP of the server when it is ready, which should be sometime today.

Hang on, are we playing today, Friday, or Saturday?

@Craig_Perry

@Neosaurus

@Lord_Battal

@aredshroom

@The Letter W

@Snob

@CyanBlue

@Luggs

@TRENTOMINOUS

@MycoLogical

@Hugo M.

@Mack18853

@Mandrake Stew

@Spinorex (Most likely will just speculate)

@Maximum124

@DwerBomb

@ancientdragon8

@TooMuchHoneyHam

@Silentdarkness1

@Sporb

Bad news Guys. [TmC]TheMeerCat can't get the server up, However this DOES NOT mean the event will be canceled. @The Letter W has volunteered to host the server and if all else fails you all need to join me in an empty valve server.

@Craig_Perry

@Neosaurus

@Lord_Battal

@aredshroom

@The Letter W

@Snob

@CyanBlue

@Luggs

@TRENTOMINOUS

@MycoLogical

@Hugo M.

@Mack18853

@Mandrake Stew

@Spinorex

@Maximum124

@DwerBomb

@ancientdragon8

@TooMuchHoneyHam

@Silentdarkness1

@Sporb

Welp, Off to plan B then. Everyone I asked to run the server can't, so at 10:00 am ESt tomorrow you ALL need to join me in an empty valve server (You do not have to be friends on steam with me to join, simply go to my profile and click the green "join game".) We can still make this work! Hope to see you there tomorrow guys.

Alternatively, once one is chosen, post the IP address in here. 

In your game, go to your Favourites tab. In the add servers tab, there's an option to search by IP address. Click Find Games At This Address and it should pop up with the option for you to join. 

Archived