Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

'Twas alright. We never really had enough people to do anything stupid, and the map options weren't brilliant, but a few people were on mics which was fun. Was basically my fault for being late, and by the time the event began, we had another 'shadow event' that someone else had started on a 10-man server, so we were missing some of the people who were over on that server.

I mentioned during the fight that I could have changed it to any map.

Yeah, @Spinorex, I don't recommend future FF events on here, if i'm gonna be spending all day downloading junk. It got boring quite fast. MvM is a more tangible bet.

Also, i'm having a thought. What if we had a place to donate metal, and when we have enough, we could buy some tickets for Mann Up Mode?

Yeah, @Spinorex, I don't recommend future FF events on here, if i'm gonna be spending all day downloading junk. It got boring quite fast. MvM is a more tangible bet.

Also, i'm having a thought. What if we had a place to donate metal, and when we have enough, we could buy some tickets for Mann Up Mode?

If i can spare the metal, i will donate.

I need a lot of reclaimed metal for stuff though so it's not likely. Oh, and about Mann Up, never did that before, but i'll try it if i can.

Sorry I've not been attending lately guys, I've been rather busy with my phone, as some of you know I'm an Android nut and I got a new Moto G and I've been installing a ton of stuff over the past few weeks. If you do phone rooting, you'll know what I'm on about.

Sorry I've not been attending lately guys, I've been rather busy with my phone, as some of you know I'm an Android nut and I got a new Moto G and I've been installing a ton of stuff over the past few weeks. If you do phone rooting, you'll know what I'm on about.

I have a flip phone.

This thread took a lil while to find.

Anyway, I want to start something much smaller just because it's easier to organize. I'd also like to put it on my youtube channel. Anyone with a mic that wants to have a lil fun want to play a game on steam?

Ones I'm thinking of are:

Castle Crashers

Dungeon Defenders

L4D2
Magicite

Nuclear Throne

Maybe BBT (if I know it'll be worth my time to buy)

and other 2-4 player games.

The point is to have a good time playing video games with strangers who aren't really strangers...but also to entertain the few that actually watch the video I make out of it. I'd continue it when Don't Starve Together comes out too if people are still interested by then. Even if you think I hate you and even if you hate me, you're welcome to join. Everything changes when you talk rather than type. Who knows, you might enjoy it.

The point is to have a good time playing video games with strangers who aren't really strangers...but also to entertain the few that actually watch the video I make out of it. I'd continue it when Don't Starve Together comes out too if people are still interested by then. Even if you think I hate you and even if you hate me, you're welcome to join. Everything changes when you talk rather than type. Who knows, you might enjoy it.

I would love to play with you. The problem is, I don't know half the games you're talking about.

Anyway, I want to start something much smaller just because it's easier to organize. I'd also like to put it on my youtube channel. Anyone with a mic that wants to have a lil fun want to play a game on steam?

Castle Crashers or L4D2 are great options. I would like to play in them. But only if it would be at the weekend.

As well if you don't mind to play with someone who has a horrible accent and sometimes slowly understanding.  :-)

Castle Crashers or L4D2 are great options. I would like to play in them. But only if it would be at the weekend.

As well if you don't mind to play with someone who has a horrible accent and sometimes slowly understanding.  :-)

Like I said in another thread, I just recently got hired as a temp, so lucky for you, it'd pretty much have to be the weekends :razz:

Accents are fine too lol. One of my best online friends is French Canadian.

Add me on Steam at *J. Beetle. you too @Snob. @TRENTOMINOUS already has, oh and @Mack18853 .

Ones I'm thinking of are:

Castle Crashers

Dungeon Defenders

L4D2

Magicite

Nuclear Throne

Maybe BBT (if I know it'll be worth my time to buy)

and other 2-4 player games.

And the BBT Fan-fection grows...

I would love to play BBT with you

Archived