Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

You are a mod on a server correct?

on the server that we played on today, yes. I don't know the commands to lock a server though, or even if I have that ability, and we would need that if we did the all hambat thing.

Ā 

Ā 

It was pretty fun, hams vs pans, me trying to kill strangerdanger and put her blood on a pizza. The only annoying part to me was the last server, getting kicked all the time was a pain.

Ā 

I'll see if I can get someone to raise the ping threshold.

on the server that we played on today, yes. I don't know the commands to lock a server though, or even if I have that ability, and we would need that if we did the all hambat thing.

Ā 

Ā 
Ā 

I'll see if I can get someone to raise the ping threshold.

Ā 

Alternatively, use a ping masking command.

cl cmdrate +10

Sure it'll make your ping 1 but it'll prevent servers with that command from kicking you.

But people will notice when you're lagging all over the place still.Ā 

For your viewing pleasure, it's the unedited footage of today's fun. (It's more fun to be there than to watch, especially since I didn't edit it in any way)

also, it didn't record any of me talking (except when I was talking just to the stream) because tf2 doesn't record your voice if you're the one recording.

Archived