Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

I will admit that I am in favor of this notion. I'm not too fond of having to wake up at what is equivalent to 8:00 A.M in the morning on a Saturday is all.

what portion are in America and what part are not?

5 PM EST is too late for me :(

This. 5 PM EST is the time when i have to get out of the pc, so i wouldn't be able to play for even a minute, if it was 4 PM EST i'd be able to stay about a hour in the event at least.

5 PM EST is too late for me :(

This. 5 PM EST is the time when i have to get out of the pc, so i wouldn't be able to play for even a minute, if it was 4 PM EST i'd be able to stay about a hour in the event at least.

I could handle a 5 PM event, but i'd be late, because that usually coincides with dinner time. I advise against, Arcticfox.

If you have a countdown, chances are that I'll be there

Sorry, I meant 5PM my time (GMT), not EST. The event's at 1PM EST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140531T17&p0=136&msg=TF2+EVENT&csz=1&swk=1

Random question time.

Is EDT the same thing as EST?

Yes. One is daylight savings time, one is not, but they're the same because you can't both be on daylight savings and not on daylight savings at the same time

U guis r gona gt su rekt by thos new itemz:

qTlKRCp.jpg

The buged glove, gives user dart vaders power of force, allows user to kill 'em all, user gets a weird voice.

Sniper is not impressed at all.

post-205351-0-53248000-1401542575_thumb.

Let there be true teamwork and team spirit, so the team acknowledges the effort! 

post-205351-0-28029900-1401542826_thumb.

Hit the Texan repeatedly aswell. This speeds up the building process.

post-205351-0-70085300-1401542842_thumb.

A Medic with ubercharge is good, pocket a Sniper untill you obtain ubercharge/kritz.

Archived