Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

Give the majority of the crates to Spinorex if you can. *Evil grin*

I'm just kidding... right? Hehe...

lol. As cool as that would be, sadly he only gets one.

Or maybe he'll get a Summer Claim Check.

At some point I feel some of us should get together on a Freak Fortress 2 server and let anarchy ensue. I'm gonna try and think up a time for this, so bear with me.

Anyone want to join me?

I wouldn't mind some FF, I guess. Le bosses.

What's Freak Fortress?

Freak Fortress is a community made game mode, in an arena setting(so one life per round). One team fights against one player that is a TF2 (and TF2 Gmod OC's) related boss, like Saxton Hale, Horseless Headless Horseman, Demopan or Vagineer. They have a lot of health which scales depending on the amount of players in the other team, and have special abilities aswell like an AoE stun, teleport and high jump.

Does Sunday sound good to any of you? I can't really think of a better date considering the fact that the next TF2 event is going to be this Saturday, and I don't really want to wait a whole week to be able to play. Don't really know about a time though...

I'm not particularly good at planning...

Freak Fortress is a community made game mode, in an arena setting(so one life per round). One team fights against one player that is a TF2 (and TF2 Gmod OC's) related boss, like Saxton Hale, Horseless Headless Horseman, Demopan or Vagineer. They have a lot of health which scales depending on the amount of players in the other team, and have special abilities aswell like an AoE stun, teleport and high jump.

Yet I've only ever seen a server hosting The Hidden once. 

Christian Brutal Sniper has also appeared in the VS. gamemode. 

The only downside to that gamemode is when someone decides to go C/D Spy and just hide the entire time. |:<

The only downside to that gamemode is when someone decides to go C/D Spy and just hide the entire time. |:<

Or when there's a Force A Nature + Bonk scout.

AND THERE ALWAYS IS!

YOU CAN NEVER GET CLOSE TO THEM AND WHEN YOU DO THEY BLAST YOU BACK WITH THE FAN AND THEN USE BONK TO ESCAPE IF THEY ARE IN A TIGHT SITUATION GRAAAAAARUIGTHIRTAUIRGSUIRGUSGUIH

*ahem*

Looking forward to it

Most servers tend to ban cloak and daggers, replacing them with regular watches. At least the ones I tend to go on, anyways.

Most servers tend to ban cloak and daggers, replacing them with regular watches. At least the ones I tend to go on, anyways.

That makes sense. I haven't actually played the game mode in over a year. 

I do also remember an entire team just going Engineers and we made a wall of sentries... and still lost. Funniest thing. 

• Developer

I'm up for moving the main event forwards a couple of hours. 12PM or 1PM sound better?

I'm also up for the Freak Fortress thing too. Sounds like fun, never played it before. :-)

If I'm awake when the event starts I'll pop in. The later, the better for me. Don't change plans for me though - I've got plenty to do this weekend with Wildstar opening up.

I'm up for moving the main event forwards a couple of hours. 12PM or 1PM sound better?

I will admit that I am in favor of this notion. I'm not too fond of having to wake up at what is equivalent to 8:00 A.M in the morning on a Saturday is all.

Archived