Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

ARamblingSpider

Klei forums community TF2 event.

Spinorex    376

Unless you are Wilson, you are not science.

I literally just said that everything is technically science. How did you miss that?

I literally just said that everything is technically science. How did you miss that?

It's not science unless it's science in science so that it is science within science with cherries on top.

That is why your post is invalid. You don't have the cherries!

aredshroom    238

I'm amazed at how fast this thread got derailed, lol. Well, TF2 has the Wilson Weave, so...you can be Wilson = you can be science? xD

I'm amazed at how fast this thread got derailed, lol. Well, TF2 has the Wilson Weave, so...you can be Wilson = you can be science? xD

It needs more then just Wilson's hair to be considered Wilson.

Spinorex    376

It needs more then just Wilson's hair to be considered Wilson.

You can have a bat made out of ham? Food? Not Starving? Eh?

Sporb    1,009

I'd love to join, but it all depends on the time. This weekend would probably be a good time.

Spinorex    376

I'd love to join, but it all depends on the time. This weekend would probably be a good time.

This weekend Is Triduum and Easter, so I have some time off to play Tf2. This weekend would be pretty good for me as well.

aredshroom    238

This weekend Is Triduum and Easter, so I have some time off to play Tf2. This weekend would be pretty good for me as well.

Actually, I'll have a study break from this Friday till exams. If we set a time that falls on my Friday/Saturday/Sunday, I should be able to join. :]

Mack18853    1,301

I am Mack18853, and I approve of this message.

My timezone is CST (Central Standard Time), and I will try to participate if I can. Steam name: cj1996

Hugo M.    843

People who i met on the internet seeing how bad i am at a game i have almost 250 hours in? Yes, please.

Spinorex    376

People who i met on the internet seeing how bad i am at a game i have almost 250 hours in? Yes, please.

Excuse me good sir, move outta the way. 695 hours and still bad(ish) at the game, coming through.

Maximum124    1,233

Excuse me good sir, move outta the way. 695 hours and still bad(ish) at the game, coming through.

tumblr_n43avpKoXn1r5z40vo1_250.png

Outta the way outta the way, teetering on the edge of a 1000 hours is Max, who hasn't played since the last Mann vs Machine update