Dream thread

Morgan17

I always remember every single dream i have. I once had a dream where my school was a building(which was not fully built yet), I was parkor-ing in it, and there was a giant potato and a giant piece of bacon coming after me. Yeah... my dreams are always so logic.

I used to have this recurring dream that involved me going to my old apartment, except it wasn't my apartment, it was my friends. I visited him/her/it (The friend in the apartment changed each dream), and when I leave and walk out of the apartment, a limo pulls in, and a bear comes out of it, a normal freakin bear just comes out of a limo, and the dream ends.

Wow, that dream sound BEAR-ly boring!

That was a terrible pun.

I always remember every single dream i have. I once had a dream where my school was a building(which was not fully built yet), I was parkor-ing in it, and there was a giant potato and a giant piece of bacon coming after me. Yeah... my dreams are always so logic.

Was that potato @DwerBomb?

Who called me?

Let's just say that when I'm dreaming, I'm as insane as @.

Good. Let the thoughts of divine intervention destroying the lives of everyone here compell you to grab a knife and stab someone you know.

I have a recurring dream in which I fall off a cliff into a bed of spikes, and I turn my head down to the ground so i won't have as much pain when I die. Pretty twisted huh? :grin:

Once I had a dream where millions of spiders began crawling out of a canyon and started eating all of my family members except my grandma for some reason. The spider canyon was the result of turning on christmas lights. I need say no more.

I just had a dream where everyone was making fun of me because of my "urgle", which is apparently some organ that's in your leg. Then, everything turned into a poor-quality 3D animation and I mysteriously gained the ability to shrink, clone myself an infinite number of times, and chameleonize myself. Then a giant red creeper face appeared on the ground, and some terminator guy started hunting me (apparently because of my urgle) Then a giant robot appeared, so, climbing up it's urgle, I flew up in it and for some reason started asking avatar-like aliens what it would like if the real world had a moon made of cheese. Then for some reason, everyone was in a movie theater and everyone was watching what had just happened.

Not sure why.

I just had a dream where everyone was making fun of me because of my "urgle", which is apparently some organ that's in your leg. Then, everything turned into a poor-quality 3D animation and I mysteriously gained the ability to shrink, clone myself an infinite number of times, and chameleonize myself. Then a giant red creeper face appeared on the ground, and some terminator guy started hunting me (apparently because of my urgle) Then a giant robot appeared, so, climbing up it's urgle, I flew up in it and for some reason started asking avatar-like aliens what it would like if the real world had a moon made of cheese. Then for some reason, everyone was in a movie theater and everyone was watching what had just happened.

Not sure why.

Please keep your urgles to yourself. No one here wants to hear that kind of language. It's sick. Just sick.

Once I had a dream where millions of spiders began crawling out of a canyon and started eating all of my family members except my grandma for some reason. The spider canyon was the result of turning on christmas lights. I need say no more.

I bet your grandma was the Spider Queen in disguise. Tell me, at any point, did you see her giving live birth to spiders?

Bacon > Cheese > Life (not the board game) (also not the cereal) (okay, maybe the cereal, but I've never tried it)

I don't understand why there's no cheese church. I mean, bacon is an obvious choice, but all the other churches just seem so out there. Where's the cheese? Are there really so few people who think highly of this delicious food? Has watching Wallace and Gromit at an early age has just biased me towards it?

Oops, right, dreams. Most of the time I don't remember having dreams, but periodically I'll have weird dreams several days in a row.

Like, I had a dream where all the liquids at work were being controlled by some malevolent entity. Of course, everyone kept working like there wasn't some unknown force trying to kill them. Then some thugs tried to vandalize my car but got freaked out because I apparently wasn't human.

Oh, I also had a dream where JoeW read Homestuck and Jade was his favorite character. That was not the strangest dream I had that day.

Well, I just dreamed of a creature with sinews of flesh connecting it's lips together to restrain it from attacking with a ring of crimson-stained teeth, with black, gaping holes where the eyes should be, purple and red veins sticking out. No legs, it just flies with tendrils of flesh moving in a sophisticated pattern to hover, a pin sticking out of one the sinews.

In the corner of the flat, lifeless area was rotting bodies, all hanging by nooses, leeches and irregular holes in all of them. I believe one of them had a chainsaw in his head. One of the hanging bodies looked like me, a black, ethereal mist shining out of the lifeless spots where the eyes were gouged.

I love my nightmares.

Well, I just dreamed of a creature with sinews of flesh connecting it's lips together to restrain it from attacking with a ring of crimson-stained teeth, with black, gaping holes where the eyes should be, purple and red veins sticking out. No legs, it just flies with tendrils of flesh moving in a sophisticated pattern to hover, a pin sticking out of one the sinews.

In the corner of the flat, lifeless area was rotting bodies, all hanging by nooses, leeches and irregular holes in all of them. I believe one of them had a chainsaw in his head. One of the hanging bodies looked like me, a black, ethereal mist shining out of the lifeless spots where the eyes were gouged.

I love my nightmares.

That sounds majestic.

Archived