Dream thread

Morgan17

I once had a dream where there was nothing but sheep. NOTHING. The ground was just an infinite pile of sheep. Every point on the horizon was blocked by a sheep, no matter the distance. Eventually I wondered how I could even breathe if there weren't any trees, and then suffocated.

I once had a dream where there was nothing but sheep. NOTHING. The ground was just an infinite pile of sheep. Every point on the horizon was blocked by a sheep, no matter the distance. Eventually I wondered how I could even breathe if there weren't any trees, and then suffocated.

Baa baa black sheep, have any wool?

No sir, no si- *suffocates*

Just be glad it wasn't a bunch of Wargs or Beargers......

Wait, wouldn't that mean YOU'D be a sheep?

I used to have this recurring dream that involved me going to my old apartment, except it wasn't my apartment, it was my friends. I visited him/her/it (The friend in the apartment changed each dream), and when I leave and walk out of the apartment, a limo pulls in, and a bear comes out of it, a normal freakin bear just comes out of a limo, and the dream ends.

Archived