Meat for Webber

Apparently the monster meat still does not work, now the problem is that the lasagna monster and the monster meat cooked not give health and sanity to Webber

Can fix this?

I don't think it's supposed to

Regular meat still has to have some purpose for him.

Besides if you examine it as Webber, even when cooked he still says he isn't particularly fond of it (basically "he will eat it, but he won't be particularly happy about it" kindof thing.)

It's just to fill hunger. It removes the negative aspects, but doesn't add positive effects.

It's supposed to be this way.

Personally I think it's one of the most useless perks in all characters. Not only a simple cooked portion of berry is more beneficial, you can get eggs with monster meat and have bacon and eggs or pierogi and fill sanity and health.

I think if monster meat gives sanity or health Webber as a character would be too good.

Now, If you use 3 of these meat near a lot of spiders, something like 10-12 of them will be following you. Using them to kill and die for you would give at least 6  monster meats and some glands from them (beside the meat of the things you kill); this way is very easy to farm monster meat, normal meat and glands. You can repeat this everyday since Dens produce large amounts of spiders. Therefore hunger and healing don't tend to be a problem.

If monster meat also give sanity and health to Webber, he would have and endless and renovable supply of health, sanity and hunger, and would negate the important downside that is his sanity, making him irremediably overpowered 

I think if monster meat gives sanity or health Webber as a character would be too good.

Now, If you use 3 of these meat near a lot of spiders, something like 10-12 of them will be following you. Using them to kill and die for you would give at least 6  monster meats and some glands from them (beside the meat of the things you kill); this way is very easy to farm monster meat, normal meat and glands. You can repeat this everyday since Dens produce large amounts of spiders. Therefore hunger and healing don't tend to be a problem.

If monster meat also give sanity and health to Webber, he would have and endless and renovable supply of health, sanity and hunger, and would negate the important downside that is his sanity, making him irremediably overpowered 

I know, but with this, i cant cook meat monster, this not give to me sanity or health

Generous why, exactly?

Since when is monster meat regarded as such a usefull food on it's own?

Generous because Webber still had the sanity penalty for eating it until people kept complaining about it.

Webber practically drowns in the stuff when you are capable of easily surrounding yourself with spider nests. It makes monster meat and monster lasagna good primary foods for when you are not fighting or in a rush.

Generous because Webber still had the sanity penalty for eating it until people kept complaining about it.

Webber practically drowns in the stuff when you are capable of easily surrounding yourself with spider nests. It makes monster meat a good primary food for when you are not fighting or in a rush.

Oh, generous compared to taking damage.

Yeah, I guess. Still a complete useless perk, I don't know why people wanted it in the first place. I guess it's more about being relevant to a spider.

Oh, generous compared to taking damage.

Yeah, I guess. Still a complete useless perk, I don't know why people wanted it in the first place. I guess it's more about being relevant to a spider.

I have a day 80 Webber world just from eating monster meat and lasagna, so it's at least useful in the way that it's a convenient and effortless way to not starve without using many resources. 

I have a day 80 Webber world just from eating monster meat and lasagna, so it's at least useful in the way that it's a convenient and effortless way to not starve without using many resources. 

The game is for fun, not to survive more than others.

And for me is very fun cook meals, and I feel horrible that when cooking something does not change stats, like meat monster and lasagna monster.

The game is for fun, not to survive more than others.

And for me is very fun cook meals, and I feel horrible that when cooking something does not change stats, like meat monster and lasagna monster.

The game is to be a challenge. That's the definition of "game".

A game is for fun, if you haven't life and need challenges in a computer .. well ..

You must be one of this new kids from the "everybody is a winner!" generation.

Anyway, even if I find not getting negative effects from monster meat to be a weak perk, getting healed by it would be way too potent, as described by others, because you can quickly gather over 30 spiders and make them fight themselves while you waltz grabbing the loot.

You must be one of this new kids from the "everybody is a winner!" generation.

Anyway, even if I find not getting negative effects from monster meat to be a weak perk, getting healed by it would be way too potent, as described by others, because you can quickly gather over 30 spiders and make them fight themselves while you waltz grabbing the loot.

You must be one of this new adults without social life from the "The game is my life!" generation.

You must be one of this new adults without social life from the "The game is my life!" generation.

Yeah, because if you don't want the game to hand everything to you you're obviously a loser with no social life. Except one of those would be playing League of Legends or World of Warcraft, not Don't Starve.

But yes, considering I'm a student of game design, games are my life and that's not an insult to me. Where is your god now?

Yeah, because if you don't want the game to hand everything to you you're obviously a loser with no social life. Except one of those would be playing League of Legends or World of Warcraft, not Don't Starve.

But yes, considering I'm a student of game design, games are my life and that's not an insult to me. Where is your god now?

#Rekt

I don't care about your life, go to find a girlfriend, loser.

Archived