Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Nayrux

Ice Flingomatic should show distance

Nayrux    19

I think the ice flingomatic should show the distance it can shoot the ice when we are about to place it on the ground, so we wont have to find out the best place that it wont affect our fire pits or camp fires.

porps    118

Sorry to revive this but maybe someone can make a mod that shows it's radius when it's on?

that would be handy. in the meantime what i like to do is always prebuild an extra one, then i can use it check the radius of the ones i have placed.

Barbarian    32

Sorry to revive this but maybe someone can make a mod that shows it's radius when it's on?

This would be so useful - I had just that problem today. 

And having a pre-built one sounds like a good idea except I'm really short on resources on this world and barely managed to build one.

frisch    18

Yeah i also prebuild another so i can check my radius but sometimes you just don't have those 15 pieces of ice.

Barbarian    32

It's the gears I'm short on.  I've explored almost all my world and have only managed to get 2 gears so far - those clockwork monsters have to be hiding somewhere.

orian34    534

i never used more than 1 flingo and 4 iceboxes...(and the gears, you can have 10 in the wooden thing)

And just get to the ruins, you will have more than necessary