Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

@Quiet

Bird.)

"Maybe. We'll see."

Meanwhile, out of eye sight, was a rocky bridge leading to a sinkhole that led down to the next level. Vilsig was there. Rustlung's voice echoed in his hearing.

"We need to seperate Erised from the others, first.............destroy the bridge. If my knowledge of this place is correct, that will give us the opening we need."

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(YES.)

(NEVER DO THAT AGAIN.)

Vilsig chuckles.  "My dear Rustlung, you make things too easy.  What about the thrill of the hunt?"

Regardless, he transforms into the massive form he created earlier, and breaks the stone of the structure in his hands like putty.

"Next?"  He asks, letting the boulders fall through his fingers.

( Of course. (*smacks self*))

"As amusing as the hunt may be, I would rather these fools get cut off at the pass. It turns out that they may potentially be able to do some damage if not stopped soon. This prey has teeth. For now, hide underground. Keep an eye on Erised, and try to remain unseen until the time comes to put him away."

"....What.....was that noise?...."

Vilsig scoffs.  "Hide, Rustlung?  You are certainly asking a lot of me today."

He climbs over the side of the cliff, driving his claws into the rock like the stuff is melted butter.  He hangs about fifty feet below the chasm's edge, far out of the reach of any torch.

(Btw, I am really upset about the people who voted 1 star our roleplay. Because there are 9 votes and it still is rated 3 stars.)

"It sure doesn't sound good...it...seems like something breaking..."

Marcy says.

(I may try using this color for Marcy's voice)

Wilson sighed as they all advanced towards the noise, with Weston and the Hunter leading the way. And then they came to the now-broken bridge.

"What?!.....nonono!......the bridge can't be out!.....how are we going to get across now?......."

"Rustlung must be trying to sabotage us. Erised, got any ideas on what to do now?"

"Uh.....uhm...well....let me think........ooh.....wait, I think I've got it. The Thule hid all sorts of technology not far under our very feet for emergencies. Let me see if I can pull out something that will help out here."

Erised phazed through the floor, and down into a small cavern just below their feet. There were various bits of Thule equipment there. After a few moments, Erised found a lever and pulled it. The ground shook. Back at what could possibly be called "surface level", where Wilson and the others were, a large platform made out of Thulecite broke through the ground, starting to bridge the gap. Suddenly, Rustlung's voice echoed in Vilsig's hearing once more.

"NOW."

( MenaAthena Bio please. )

Rustlung merely gave Sugoh a brief, amused glance before summoning his axes.

"I hope you have a very good reason for popping in unannounced."

"GAH! You've got to be kidding me!"

Two shadowy claws burst out of the orb, grabbed Erised and sucked him inside before he could even so much as scream.

"....Who is?"

Edited by Silentdarkness1