Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

"THEY....can BITE ME, for all I care! I'm not going to just let them continue toying with me like a marionette on some stage!"

------------------

"Bored, Alma?.....alright. I think I know something to keep you busy. You can help me with a ritual, then."

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Rustlung chuckled.

"Excellent. Just excuse me while I go and get the required sacrifice. Where I would come from, this would not be necessary, but Their presence demands such a thing for anything of this sort to get done."

Rustlung vanished into the shadows briefly before returning with a Splumonkey, both hands wrapped firmly around it's neck in an inescapable hold. It shouted and squirmed and struggled, vainly.

Soon, everything around the creature was as red as the colour her eyes assumed.

As the knife got pulled inside then outside of it, the girl's expression reached the climax: a big, catshire smile that she didn't show from when her right hand was stuck inside Marcy's intestine.

"Ah...ah..."

She says with her big grin still present.

"I did a nice job, my dress didn't get all dirty..."

And as fast is it appeared, her smile changed into the same grimace as before.

"That's disgusitng blood...not as...of quality as humans'."

( All's fair in love, war and animal sacrifices~.

In all seriousness? I didn't want excessive, over-the-top violence and injuries upon OCs. Upon regular animals and such is fine.)

"Just watch."

Suddenly, the rift widened, and a small army's worth of skeletal creatures passed through into the caves. They appeared to be animated ape skeletons. A species of ape far more intelligent, and larger than any earth species. Some of them let out an almost playful-sounding cry.

"..Hm.....courtesy of Malefor's foolishness....Splendid."

Edited by Silentdarkness1
  • Like 1