Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

WX-78 froze up, then suddenly lit up again, laughing as electricity sparked across him.

[SYSTEM OVERLOAD. PREPARE TO DIE, FLESHLING.]

WX-78 smacked Weston hard across the face, knocking him away from the sack. Without any hesitation, WX-78 continued assaulting Weston with the weaponized meat. Wilson managed to take a piece of flint out of his pocket.

WX-78 was merely knocked back. He realigned himself, and tackled Weston again, nearly running him over. He brought his Ham Bat down on Weston's wrist, dislocating it with a solid smack before continuing to wail on him. Wilson used the flint to pierce the sack, and start cutting his way out. It was in no way easy, however.

WX-78 reached out and touched Weston in retaliation, some excess electricity painfully jolting Weston and letting Wex finally seperate Weston from his sack. WX-78 threw the sack away.

"Is it too late to talk this over?...."

"You got some real nerve, PAL...."

Edited by Silentdarkness1

WX-78 stopped in his tracks. Wilson just barely managed to catch up with Weston, and tackled him to the ground, the piece of flint up against his throat.

"ANSWERS!......You're not going anywhere until you explain yourself! Now start talking! Who the hell are you, why are you here, why are you trying to kidnap me, and why shouldn't I kill you right now?!"

( g2g, don't do too much while i'm gone. )