Recommended Posts

Silentdarkness1    1,160

( @Quiet Alex should be able to see Entropy. He appeared to Wilson, who is not insane. He's much like the Nightmares in the caves, and will be visible so long as he allows it.

 

@Percival Welcome back. Sounds interesting. If @Halved doesn't submit a bio in the next two days, you're back in.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    878

(Actually, Silent, Quiet got my original intention. I wanted Entropy to be really hard to see because most of the time, he's a shadow in darkness. Which is really hard to see. But since I decided early on that it would be too much trouble to correct people, I guess he's visible now...?)

"Down here. I'm Entropy. Don't be frightened." The shadow spoke softly and kindly, hoping not to startle the new human.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6,108

"I-I apologize for my behaviour, young man."

Marcy does a little bow.

"I found it odd to be approached by a human being in a place like this."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quiet    190

"That's quite alright."  Alex says to Marcy.  "Um...apologies for prying, but what brings you down here?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6,108

"Have you seen another boy down here? We are searching for him too...he fell down a charm after an earthquake..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6,108

Why? O_o

(Because this is a roleplay. If you want to join, ask Silentdarkness in a PM. If you just want to spam, GO AWAY. Do not reply to this post, if you want to talk, do it in a PM.)

(@Winterbird it was nice of you to rate this roleplay 1 star and then fly away.)

Edited by DwerBomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quiet    190

Alex tries to remember, but he is quite sure he hasn't seen anyone.  "No.  I haven't seen anyone else down here..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1,160

Wilson sighed.

 

"You can tag along if you really want to, but I wouldn't reccommend it.....we're probably headed someplace very dangerous. In the direction you were just running from."

 

(Good thing I hadn't utilized my vote on this thread, yet.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silentdarkness1    1,160

Wilson put a hand on Marcy's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

 

"Relax. We're gonna be okay. Come on."

 

Wilson continued onwards, in the direction the kid had been running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6,108

Marcy gently touched Wilson's hand, then she turns to Alex.

"Actually, there is...there are monsters hunting us. Keep your eyes opened...or if you are like me, your other senses concentrated."

She smiles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now